1989 240sx problem

Ok, Well to start the car wasn’t reving past 3k, so i contacted Shawn AKA Fastback240 and got him to take a look at the car and trade me his maf for a cluster because i thought that was the problem. Thanks to him he spotted the engine throttle cable was not on. So i took a 1 hr to figure it out and but the throttle cable back on and now it revs like how it is suppose to. Next problem Shawn saw the engine shaking abnormaly, and later concluded that the motor mounts were not connected. Lastly when i rev high in neutral to about shifting point i get white smoke what is this problem? When its in neutral at idle i have no problem, but once i try to unleash the beast i get that problem. Can some help me? The two things i need to know is how to fix engine mounts, and how to get fix the pollution (white smoke) when i rev high. Also there is a hole in the muffler if that helps.

like i said its not that there not there its that i think there not tight, you can get a bar i forget the name of it atm but it goes from the top of the strut mount to the engine to keep it stable but your motor is ridiculous like there’s at least 1 foot of play in it when its up to rpm… try to tighten the mounts and the white smoke is probly burning coolant dose it smell sweet? and check your oil make sure its not cloudy whitish kinda and that the coolant isent a wired color aswell… and if i knew it was guna take u that long to figure out the throttle cable i woulda done it while I was there lol

LOL, i really owe you. I never fixed a throttle cable in my life.Everyone was saying that it was maf, cat. You come by take a look, “throttle cable is off”.All i got to say is LMFAO!!! Also i dont think its burning coolant, because i checked the oil, and its fine. It’s fine when at idle, but once u start reving it high rpms you get the white smoke. Could it be something else? Or does white smoke only mean coolant is mixing with oil? BTW got my tools ready start grinding monday lol. :D:D