1990 TGP on Motorweek

VHS FTL :tdown: But a cool find none the less. And the audio Is terrible, so you really need to crank up the sound.

i like it. too bad they didn’t follow through with it :frowning:

according to the specs it would be a damn close race with my stock SHO lets do it!

“didn’t follow through with it”? your looking at the first GTP right there. so motor week hasn’t changed their style in almost 20 years… they still do the same exact wheel shot of holding the camera close to the wheel and pulling the camera away and turning the wheel out.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, there were a decent amount of those that went through production. Hard to find any on the road anymore, but I remember seeing them back in the day.

Indeed but there does seem to be one around here. :snky:

i wonder whom has one ?

[quote=“AJC2500,post:3,topic:31389"”]

“didn’t follow through with it”? your looking at the first GTP right there. so motor week hasn’t changed their style in almost 20 years… they still do the same exact wheel shot of holding the camera close to the wheel and pulling the camera away and turning the wheel out.

[/quote]

Its a TGP Turbo Gran Prix, Not supercharged GTP… the engine is made entirely by Mclaren, Yes, thats right Mclaren. Its nothing like the current GTP

And as far as rareity, there were only 7000 of these cars made