1991 240sx hatchback silver [unfinished time attack project car rare & quality parts]

lol

is that not more of a reason to provide receipts? If someone interested isn’t sure? Would you not want receipts if you were a potential buyer ?
adding fuel to the fire.
It’s true, you have a balling brake/suspension setup. But all this shit has instantaneous depreciation.
Not sure why you don’t want to part it, I’m sure you’d have better luck and possibly make more money.
Pig with a lipstick is still a pig, as the saying goes.

I don’t have the time for parting out the whole car, waste of my time and money. Simple as that. If no one wants to get it and continue the direction of the project, I’ll just keep it and take it slow and continue off but not as crazy as before.

I wanted to get in a more civilized ride like a lightly modded fd rx7 only for occasional track days, because quite frankly I’m getting older. I just can’t live in a stock car no matter what, so as usual I end up modifying every car I own. I’ve already gone through seven other ‘daily’ drivers. The 240 is just the one car I’ve kept long-term.

If you don’t know what any of this stuff is, receipts will make little difference, and seriously who keeps all receipts of all they build on a car? It’s just sheer coincidence I had the wilwood receipt. You either know what it is or you don’t. Quite frankly a bit funny, first sales thread where people will come up with every ingenious argument or reason to try to devalue or argue to get a low figure.

Simply put, I really don’t care, it’s 11k or best offer or a trade (would save me time). I’ve showcased the parts that are actually on the car and posted pix too. If any one thinks they can build it all for less… go ahead, I’m not bothered.

If someone understands all that’s on the car and realises that they are getting a lot of parts for their money, they can consider it. Otherwise again I’m not bothered. Even my wife was against me selling the car honestly.

Never ending car projects get annoying after a while, many years back it was more fun to tinker all the time on the car, get a part here, get a part there, feel the difference, enjoy it… lately it’s just a chore and I either get things done all out or I don’t.

If I keep it I’ll just redo the front end, drop in maybe a cheap SR or L33 something on a budget and maybe even put an interior back in… that’s that.

Whatever.

ill give you 4k

just keep the lightly modded 240

What you came here to do:
Advertise/sell a product

What you are doing:
Providing entertainment at best, getting involved in pointless arguments, devaluing your character (with childish retorts, disconnect to logical thinking, lack of composure) and IMO hurting your product value.

What you should have done:
Post your add, log off and come back only to check your PM’s because anyone actually interested would responded doing so.

Don’t bother responding to me pls, you should hold your personal time of higher value.

I have a serious offer here pay attention dipshit OP. My girl Regina is a chubby slut you get here for the weekend and she pops your cherry I get the front willawood breaks and kony made in taiwan coils. Take the offer before I change my mind and she gets fatter

End of the day you don’t get back even half of what you spend on a car gtfo

i love son

I will see Punishers chubby chick and raise him one transvestite under the QEW downtown for a nickle bag quickie >=)

^

LOL

LOL who would trade an FD for this thing, the only money parts are the coilovers, brakes and wheels, the Absolute most I’d pay for USED koni 8611’s would be $1500, they do not carry the lifetime warranty that the yellows carry, The wilwood kit would be worth $13-1600 and the wheels would be $1000 depending on the tires, So $4000 in good parts= $11000 or an FD. wow

so this wasn’t an april fools joke?

If I knew you were serious I wouldn’t have “cracked wise”…:wink:

^

lol. i feel like its 2009 again.

i swear he thinks hes the only one whos ever modified a car…

Are you F’N seriously asking that much money for that car?? Dude you know better bro!!! Dude you know what ppl can buy for that much. A lot newer non-patched vehicles with ZERO RUST!!!

SMH!!!

WHOMP WHOMP!!!

I seriously would love to own this car. It’s a piece of SON history. ASTFUF - FOREVER

lol @astfuf

man this is classic haha

Guys, leave him alone.

Ahmed,

Don’t sell the car. It’s not worth it. Just part it out or keep it and continue the project.