1997 Integra Type R...819 miles...

hopefully, my last post.

Fastest production *

i didnt say FASTEST you moron, i said ONE OF the BEST HANDLING.

the words “Could Possibly” go along the lines with your laim of being the “fastest fwd car ever.” that information isn’t backed by anything

meant best handling, and wasn’t refering to you. hang your self claimed it to be the best handling fwd car ever

Mine or his?

Nice car. That’s all I can say about it though. I wouldn’t want to own it because I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it. It’s a low mile car which means I wouldn’t be able to hang on to that one low mile integra type r without having it be a garage queen. Even when I do have it out and about you’d have to worry about someone who’s jealous over you for having it and trying to vandalize it.

Regardless or not if I could afford the car, I would much rather prefer owning one with a few miles on it.

I remember seeing one of these 5-6 years ago at an Acura dealership in Newport RI. They had taken it in on trade that morning and it had already sold. It was beat, but I still wanted it bad.

Would anybody mod one of these or just leave it stock? I would leave it stock, why mess with something that is so well thought-out.

only took 10-11 years to be beaten. and it also could depend on the track as well. but for a 1.8 NA car… you would be hard pressed to find a car in its class that does better.

his, some people just dont understand

look, pay attention to reading words. i said best handling, not fastest. you keep getting the words mixed up. focus, comprehend, take a breath, relax.

i already posted magazine articles about it…go read those.

thats cool

that magazine could say whatever they want, i wont read it. All magazines do there own unofficial test that dont mean anything, why dont you understand this?

ok, HERE are the results from the 2009 SCCA NATIONAL AUTO-X FINAL

look at the D STOCK category. What do you see?

http://scca.com/popup/raceresult.aspx?event=13555&file=854

1 70 Tom Kotzian 2003 Chevy Z06 Blk

that was the first thing i saw

T 1 192 Pamela Eames 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt S Hoosier DNF 66.566(1) 64.854 128.788
[92] Meridian, ID Bubblicious Snake Rive 63.934 63.977 DNF
T 2 92 Ann LaRandeau 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt S Hoosier 67.171 65.825 65.303 129.529
[192] Omaha, NE Nebraska R 66.093 64.651 64.226 (0.741)
3 74 Nichole Dahlman 1997 Acura Integra Type

that’s because you can’t comprehend much, i suppose.

just saying, it means nothing, those are based off of individual drivers ability and there car, you would have to take one driver and test both cars clown

Lol! Paul is relentless!!

WOW.