1999 HONDA CIVIC HATCH

ONLY 60K, 5 SPD. , slammed on gt3’s,lips, HID’s and more…clean car…im not even goin to put a price cuz this is lowball heaven so make offers…i really want near 6k tho considering its clean, and the low ass miles on it…

Very nice!! Any rust at all? Hows the underbody on this thing?

underside is clean, and no visible rust yet …its got a few rot free years in it…

most likely stock motor correct?

my friend is looking for a car just like this pm me ur number please

Car rides nice for how low it is! Bodies clean :tup:

Bone stock I assume, minus the wheels and suspension?

I’m guessing slammed means ebay coilovers, am I right?

Are the hid’s in projectors or stock halogen lens’s?

I went and looked at it today… mostly everything is ebay and it deff got repainted at one point. I would offer more like 3k.

when he posted it up before I offered what the car is actually worth and the dude got all bent out of shape. $3k isn’t a low ball on the most basic honda ever made with some ebay mods. cx has 70hp right? and pretty much no options, plus it’s a ten year old car that was $10k new right?

I offered him $4500 and he turned it down i thought that was a good offer

after not sellin this car for a wile im sure he will reconsider…im not gunna lie the car is not to bad, but he also told us today he used it as his winter beater:/

The car books for 3600$

If you want, you can sell your rotas seperatly, i have da gsr rims for 200$ that you could put on the car to sell it

Sorry but unless you have full suspension(swaybars, subframe braces, strut bars, camber/toe and a 1600$ coilover setup) it won’t add value to the car

As far as it being “clean” it still is a wny car

Atleast get some interior pics and it will help your sale

I’ll offer you 3k and you can keep your rims…

I am not going to lie the car is nice and i think $4000 for the car as it is right now would be fair. am i right?

i would say it is

in excellent value from the dealer it books for 5800

thats from a dealer, and you find alot of older honda’s asking dealer price

i would say its worth 5k , not much more though esp with stock D series

was my daily/ winter when i had my crx and its deff never been repainted …ill do 4700 without the rims i got my eye on smthn else…

i second this, he has his hids held on with duct tape…deff not worth 6k more like 3k, and there is rust forming on the inside of the rear driver side wheel well

bump 4500 minus rims …

That’s still high, private party or dealer for an essentially stock Cx hatch.

Willing to part with the wheels?