FS: 99 HONDA CIVIC CX HATCH ONLY 56K MORE PICS)) PRICE REDUCED MUST SELL

runs/shifts perfect, 5spd with only 56k on it, clean in and out, small dent on psg. side door…includes cd/dvd, 10k hid’s, f+r lips, ebay intake and exhaust, and is also slightly lowered on dropzone struts and springs…i can convert the car 100% back to stock if requested…because of the miles and mods that are all less than 6 months old im goin to start it at $5000 / bo…will include black steelies with new winterforce tires…will lower price if i take all the mods off…

Where you located?

what are you looking for price wise w/o mods?

interested in trades

this car is clean.
great guy to deal with.
whoever buys this, dont smash it up like the last kid did with his old crx…

glws tarik

no trades, 5500 without mods…right near the ralph wilson

lol 5500 for a CX? pass the pipe

bump for a good guy…
id sell your around 3500 if i were you tho

This looks like an awesome car dude, but I gotta say the KBB for that car with that many miles in excellent condition is only $4410 and Edmunds puts the TMV at $4400 in outstanding condition. I mean once again this looks like an awesome little car but I think you are shootin kinda high price wise

ok? thanks matt…first of all a chick rear ended the crx so it wasnt my fault…

glws man

bump for a nice car but price is a little to steep

$6 for a nearly bone stock Cx will be a hard sell, even with the mileage.

We all know this is good for 6 all day on ebay…and I’m not super firm on the price…forgot to mention it has aftermarket red rear lower control arms and I just did the front brakes…and like I said I can make it a bone stock cx if requested…

putitonebaythen.com

GL

yeah we all know people are over paying for used cars with the economy in the shitter. 99 vettes are selling for $10k with under 100k miles. also, why does everyone say how clean a car is because of one little pic.

if it dsnt sell on on here or craigslist im gonna, but its a lot easier selling off ebay^^i already bought another one so shoot me some reasonable offers…again its just a starting price …but would u guys rather buy it with or without the mods?? oo and they say its a clean car because maybe they have seen it in person??:gotme::gotme:…just a thought…

i know its a clean car because ive helped him work on it at school, and i see him driving it all the time. that and he lives right down the street from me…

yessirr^

nice clean example, but nothing i would modify, imo its cheaper to have a high mileage car to modify because you end up replacing most the parts or painting again

gl with sale

nice looking car. 6k though? i can’t even get 8k for my clean ass si. glws