FS: 99 HONDA CIVIC CX HATCH ONLY 56K MORE PICS)) PRICE REDUCED MUST SELL

not bad! glws

Nice looking car, matt was telling me about this the other day, kinda makes me miss my old ek hatch. GLWS

give me some offers

$3200 cash tomorrow, stock or modded, I don’t give a shit.

6k is high, and 8k is kinda pricey imo for an Si, i just sold my 02 rsx type S with 92k for $9000.

wow, she is squeaky clean, 6K is still high but I can see why you are trying for it, glws, it might not be for that price but with that mileage and how pretty she is, she’ll definitely sell

shoot me some offers…and no not 3200…

Drove next to this car yesterday. Pretty clean except for the few dings as he expalined! In all honesty for a clean hatch like this you should be looking at any where from 2600-3000 man! GL on your sale though

kbb for this car is 4500 in excellent condition. these arent “mods”, they add no value to the car, if anything they decrease the value.

4k for reliable low mileage transportation is a good deal, glws

do you have that in cash?

No, hes wants to go through ebay, shipping is already paid for and all you have to do is cash the check for $6000 and send him back the rest.

LOFL!!!

why does it matter your not selling the car

wasn’t trying to be a dick, it’s just that if you have the money, it totally kills my offer.

i see. im not trying to be a dick either.

lol i’ll sell my cx for 3600 pst ! srlsy!

Ebay intake, exhaust, dvd player and a lowering kit is not going to bump the value of this car up 2g’s. Maybe if you had a fully rebuilt motor the value may go up because of an interested modder not wanting to spend the time or money himself on a build.

GL with the sale.

my gf paid 4000 for a 97 hx in pretty good shape with 7?,??? miles on it

bone stock one owner car also