FS: 99 HONDA CIVIC CX HATCH ONLY 56K MORE PICS)) PRICE REDUCED MUST SELL

please tell me your hids are projectors. they seem to be not, if that is the case, please make them less blinding to others by retrofitting or buying some projector headlights :slight_smile:

any trades?

That CD player is siqqq

holy shit…i payed 9k for my 00 TT with over 1k more in parts then whats on that civic.

this thing really needs to go i get my new hatch tommorrow…down to $5 grand the way it sits…if it doesnt go by the end of the weekend its goin on ebay…

asking a lot and then saying “this needs to go” don’t really go hand in hand.

yea i agree with deathproof001

pm me with directions so i can take a look at this car. is it drivable: registered, etc…

the car is drivable, i see him driving it all the time.

thats a nice looking clean hatch…almost bought one just like it, but got my 4dr (same color) instead…you should convert back to stock though, sell your after market parts, and lower the price a bit…its just an idea, but that way you’ll probably be able to end up with exactly the amount you want…if your get a grand or whatever for your parts and sell the hatch for like $3500 people will be more app to jump on it…would never tell someone what to do, its just a suggestion…very nice car nonetheless

bumpppp…$4995 still only has 58k on her…

If you convert it back ill buy the hid kit and front lip.

Either that or you could trade me for my gsr ek coupe :slight_smile:

Are you free tomorrow? I’d like to come take a look at it

purrtey
glws

yah im free tommorrow b4 3…idk if i talked to u on the phone today^^? andgsr ek?? is it that red one with the hitch on it?

Yeah that was me on the phone lol

ok mine has skunk2-short shifter,full catback,full coilovers,f&r camber,headers,extended wheel studs,an lug nuts…
an a full clean perfect gsr swap…

y should i have to give u money on top if ur car has nothing…the radio u can keep if anything ill trade u with a ls swap…cause ur asking alot for u ek and it seriously doesnt have much an its the cheap model

no that would be devioustsi’s car. Mine is a silver, almost identical car with different mods.

Those wheels look so miss matched with the car, sorry for the off topic post just had to say it. They just don’t look right.