19's on S14...???

Question with some answers would be much appreciated:

19x8.5 w/ 235/35/R19 tires…
OR
w/ 245/45/R19 tires…

+24 Offset

Front and Rear

Will this fit a S14 with Megan Coilovers?
Will I need to ROLL my fenders?
Will spacers be needed?

Let me know thanks…all opinions are welcome!!!

245/45/19 is way too tall… even those 235/35/19 are about 2.3% taller than stock.

If you have to go with these tires, use the 235/35/19 ones. I’m assuming you’ll clear the coilovers with those offsets (seems decent enough). But whether you’ll rub or if you’ll have to roll your fenders depends how low your car is.

from personal experience i have 19’s with 35 and it took me less then a month to bend a rim and it wasn’t even a pot hole i hit. I also rub when i have people in the back of the car and thats not even lowered. 45’s are too big 40s would be perfect if you could get that. U probably won’t need spacers but when u order them check with the supplier. The rims i have weren’t on a 240 but im just trying to give a little more info… The tires on the rims weren’t the best but they cost me 200 a piece so maybe getting a better set of 35’s mite help prevent destroying ur rim. Also bigger rims will kill ur car if ur DD it. Handling performance will decrease, braking distance will increase, brake fade will increase, suspension wear and tear will increase, gas mileage will decrease and so much more.

They look amazing so if ur not going to DD the car then go for the 19/35

wow. 19’s. I really hope you don’t plan on using it everyday.