1QIKZ Oil Analysis Data

Sent a sample of my oil to Blackstone Lab’s to see what , if anything, might be going on in there. Here’s a copy of the analysis results. Take a look and let me know if you see anything that looks out of the ordinary, if you can recognize that sort of thing. Any constructive comments are appreciated.

P.S.-I’m going to send out another oil sample after Empire on the 24 th. to see if they are able to find any traces of Josh’s pride in there. (Jack’s too if he’s not careful)

Whats something like that cost?

Edit: Btw I was the guy there with Drew the day you were at JDs

Lol.

Usually around $25 and they send you a container to mail the used oil sample to them in for free.

$25.00. Funny you didn’t mention that when I was there.

lol, I’m getting worried… my car seems to be getting slower!

I didn’t even think you knew who I was on here :lol:

And most of the people there actually call me LZ all the time

$25 doesn’t sound so bad maybe when I build another motor I will give that a shot

This is interesting good thread!

If you want some technical comments on how the motor oil is performing, post on bobistheoilguy.com.

They usually want to know the type of oil which was used.

Will do. Royal Purple.

Your oil looks slow, maybe that is the problem?

You’re goin down suQKa!

I’m surprised that is all they gave you. Everything I’ve read on the diesel forums lead me to believe they sent you an analysis and not just the data.

Jack be nimble, don’t get sick, Jack’s gonna get spanked by somethin’ quick. I leave it to you to recognize things that are slow. My oil may be slow, but the container isn’t.

1QIKZ, you’re gonna see
how easily, you can be
beat by me, in my Jeep SRT
tissues… you will need.

Hope you race better than you write poetry, pussy. And incidentally…I’ve only been on for a litte while but I think that’s the first poetry I’ve read on this site. Have Josh start another icon on the main page for poetry. It can go under politics.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I almost feel like it’s pulling better than it has in a while. I’ll help you with yours.