BG Oil

I’ve been getting my BG oil from the local supplier, but it can sometimes be a little PITA getting a hold of him, and then finding a time to meet up with him. Are there any local places that sell BG oil?

Park Auto has BG products, dunno if they distribute though.

We do sir , what weight oil ya need ?

I need the Hi-Low 30.

Got it , have a jug ???

I’m hoping to pick up 5gal worth so I’m not going back and forth all the time… lol. Obviously with such an amount, if you have to order (or can order it), I don’t mind waiting a bit for it. Either way, I have to wait til Friday when I get paid. Wifey should finally be getting a paycheck this week so things will start returning back to normal shortly.

I have it in stock , my rep is in tommorow as well so ill get ya one .

awesome. Just let me know how much and I’ll hopefully pick it up Friday (depending on what time you guys are open til)

Just took a look, there is no way I’d use that oil (an SN rated 0w30) in your engine.

That is NOT a knock on the product itself…just the wrong product for the application IMO.

Doesn’t matter, gauge pod.

That is the oil that has been used in it since before I bought it and from whom I’ve talked to about it, it is the right oil for the application.

However, I personally have no clue, so what about it is wrong for the application?

And exactly benny… with the gauges, I’ll know if the oil thins out… lmao.

Don’t worry lol ,its rated one of the best for a reason

lol

:lol

doesn’t everybody run Rotella in those dumpers?

I did in the Cosworth motor.

I was gonna start running rotella 5w40 after the recent cam destruction. Thought about throwing a half quart of engine break in additive to bring the zinc and phosphorus back.

“SN” rated motor oils have reduced levels of anti-wear additives to help meet emissions requirements. Brand does NOT matter.