who was the homie who was sellin amsoil oil?

yoyo i need some amsoil 20w50 5qts… was gonna start runnin that racey oil but the car had synthedic all its life ( mobil) so i’d stick with it

PERSONALLY I JUST USE DAVE BUSCHUR’S JIZZ

:rofl

silent steve

i run cen-pe-co race 20-50 in my car . full of zinc and phosforus … just what ya want in a high rpm race mojo

Fuck that overpriced Amsoil. On a stock bottom end like yours, I’d run Rotella 5W-40. Stay away from 20W-50 until your application requires it.

it will be fine on that car

My buddy raif runs 20w50 in his stock block evos and he said he never had a bearing failure, plus i plan on running big power via stock motor.

I run Valvoline VR1 20W-50. Recommended by the engine builder, and ok with me since it does not get started in cold temps.

AND ITS NON SYNTHETIC OMG!!

all oil is now syn stock lolol . so yeah all oil is a syn blend lolol . i pulled my motor aprt the other night after runnin cen-pe-co and it looks minty fresh in there . and the shit is cheaper than rotella , it also tests better than rotella also on the timkin bearing test

Honestly, these days you can’t buy a ‘bad’ motor oil, but you can purchase the wrong oil for the application. I would not run a 20W-50 in an engine originally built from the factory for 10W-30, but that’s just me. John and my engine specs are looser than a childs ass after PJB ‘came over to play’ so we are good to go.

mine is looser also , i like havin the oil cushion there

http://www.cen-pe-co.com/images/images/barrel2.gifwhere do u purchse this from?

thats what he told me to do and he’s had alot of success

i can get it , i have 12 gallons of it at my garage

:ahh

no true. there are many Synthetic wannabes out there. class III oils etc. these suck and cost just as much as class IV oils.

mobile sucks dick. Amsoils are good shit, german castrol, redlines, and a few others. ive never herd of this Cen pe co stuff butim sure its on the oil forums. www.bobistheoilguy.com

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/196396_1938976642299_1478899868_2148561_1609550_n.jpg

peter and travis read