BG Oil products

Just seeing if there is any interest from other members on here for some of the products Bg offers, I’m not looking to make any kind of money just passing along a deal on their products for members on here, take a look at this link for their product line http://www.bgprod.com/products/engineoil.html ill get a price list from my buddy and post it up if anyone is interested

there shit id prolly one of the best fluids i have ever used !

100% I use moa in my oil every oil change and cf5 every time I fill up

What really convinces you that it’s so superior? I have used Moa, 44k etc a million times when I worked at dealerships in customer cars and my own. Never really saw any solid proof that it was anything special. Let me make clear I am not knocking it, but I think that it’s really not necessary of you get decent oil to start with.

The BG guys are trained very well to market the products and show fancy charts and graphs. But realistically, 99% of cars on the road are fine with normal maintenance and care.

The best is when I had toyotas with intake valve deposits that would make the cars start hard in the morning. “induction services” and even running the car independently off the stuff in a pressurized can still never could eliminate the carbon. Even when I had a landcruiser engine I took apart to change the starter, the intake mani looked just like all the others. Most of the times it would puddle up and make a clean fluid trail right toward the closest cylinder from the t-body. I was curious and experimented with all different methods of delivery.

In the end I think that it will never hurt, but as far as additives go its a waste of money. It makes most uninformed consumers or gullible mechanics feel good by pouring it in though…

I’ve done all the induction services and the last engine I had in my car that I bent a rod in I took apart and the intake runners and valves looked new the engine had 275k on it, I’m def a believer and the moa used on the bearing tester def convinced me

Bleach also works pretty amazing in that bearing test as well. It’s not an accurate portrayal of what the engine sees or needs. But it looks great to sell the product.

i’ve always used it for the same reason i take vitamins. it’s not filled with super special whale sperm magic juice. it’s filled with more of the additives that are already used in your oil and fuel. so your just helping to boost there performance.

the induction services is great, just gotta stay on top of it. doing one on a car with over 80k miles is a crap shoot if your going to plus your cat or not.

the cpr kit is one of the few “stop your motor from burning oil” fixes i’ve seen work and, work for 10’s of thousands of miles.

it’s a great product that doesn’t need such a hard push, but since everyone thinks it’s snake oil, you need to do whatever you can to sell it to the consumer.

Our rep brought in one of those bearing load testers etc that ya see on the infomercials we tried tons of oil with moa etc and the shit worked very well I did tests myself . The 44k and the ethanol treatments for gas worked amazing in my own personal cars as well as the tests we saw etc . There trans fluid I used and I have a temp gauge In my Camaro and I saw a 20 degree drop in trans temps

In my personal experience the induction services do help keep the intake tract clean if done correctly. Especially on DFI vehicles that are prone to intake deposit build up. Myself I like to pull the booster vaccum supply line and introduce the intake system cleaner that way.

Dropped off a case of trans fluid and 5w30 to a member on here and picks up 15w40 for my truck http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii300/dom300zx/Snapbucket/F4B7DB90_zps9eb946d1.jpg

Thanks again buddy! Hopefully this will square away my Volvos and the BMW this weekend.

Does BG have an Zinc additive for the oil for older muscle cars??? Bill:dunno

i believe moa has zinc in it

MOA = Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium… ingriedients already found in oil. However, with an additional dose, MOA fortifies any conventional OR synthetic oil. Friction is easy to improve… but MOA’s ability to increase the life of oil and it’s ability to maintain cleanliness inside an engine is amazing.

Moa does not have the zinc in it anymore !!! Has something that acts like it now . Read the newer cans not there anymore

oh damn good to know… thanks

N.p I used in every motor I built then the new cans came out and our rep said no more zinc in it but there is another additive acting as such . Still use it myself and no issues so far