1st time being scamed..

so, i listed my snowmobile up on ebay, within 2 days a person used buy it now. he did not ask anything about the sled (which is wierd cuz its $7,000)
he sent me a cashiers check of $7,000 but it looked a little sketchy… but it had a watermark in it so i figured it was legit,took it to the bank and deposited it and the bank called me a few hours later saying it was a counterfiet check.
I have not heard from the guy but he is now not a ebay member any more.
I have told him i recived the check and i want to set up a date so he can come pick up the sled, where i will be waiting with the police.

i hope to god he comes and picks it up.

but if he does not come to get it? why did he go thru with this scam? he would lose$ becuase he over nighted the check to me via fed ex

Was he requesting a refund of any excess funds?

wow. That fucking sux big, blue, hairy, elephant balls.

I got scammed before. I sent this guy $3500 for a motorcycle thru WU, and the mother fucker never sent me the bike…I went and told FBI and shit but they coulnt do shit because it was under $20,000

I hope that mother fucker shows up and gets caught.

^^^ ?
Thats what they usually do. FUCKING COCKSUKERS

wow…very interested in how htis turns out…

he never asked for a refund…he sent the buy it now price of 7,000…he probly wants to pick it up before the bank finds out its a fake… which usually takes 5 days… haha i hope this fucker turns up…im debaiting if i want to have the cops waiting for him…or me and a few of my friends waiting with paintball guns/bats/2x4’s…ect…

the cops would be funny. if the guys has the balls to send a fake 7000$…his elevator prolly doesnt reach the top floor…so i’d be hesistant to fuck with him

Cops. It’ll fuck him over WAY harder than a few bruises. Plus, you won’t go to jail for it.

Yep. Get the cops involved.

its funny because i called the # on the check…it was from first michigan credit union…and the arab/indian who answered the phone said the check was legit…which makes me belive that theres more than a few people behind this, if he comes and picks it up, i will asure you guys i will capture it on video

IM IN

oh man, i hate scamers

damn good thing you caught it fast. Hope the fucker gets caught. definatly have the cops there and nail his ass.

Did your bank charge you for trying to cash the check?

I would call that credit union back and ask them why they are issuing false checks to shady people to begin with. Tell them they owe you $7000 on behalf of their client Mr. ???. See what they say.

Oh and defintely get the cops if he does try to pick it up.

wow, man that sux… Good luck with the repayment

well atleast you still have the sled, coulda been alot worse

Being thats a Felony “I beleave” You can take him into custody yourself and bring him to any local police station “Better thing to do is Take him into custody and call 911 though”

+1

Damn… good luck with this!!