1st Try is awesome

It all depends what your lookin for. If you want to make some real power, then you either going to have to force feed that 4.6, or get those cubes up.

I was actually wondering what options I had to force feed the DOHC. I know there are differences between the DOHC from the Mark VIII and the one in the Cobra. I was wondering what I would need to put a stock supercharger on the Mark motor…will one made for the cobra fit, would I just need a new intake and some upgraded internals??? The reason I want to go with the Mark VIII motor, is it is a direct swap almost. There are a couple sensors that I can swap from the motor in the car now, and some I would have to cut and splice some wires, but only like 3. Plus, the ECU on the Mark is on the drivers side instead of the passenger side, so I would guess I would have to lengthen some things, but again, a pain in the ass, but not a big deal. The only other two things I would need to do the swap is buy an RPM switch, and get something like the Xcal2 to flash the computer. I figure the whole project could be done for about $800…I already have a Mark parts car, with a perfectly good drivetrain, but the car is sitting in Clairton and I need to go pick it up.

To the best on my knowledge all that stuff will bolt up.

That mark doesn’t happen to be a white one in a junk yard in the shanty?

No, its burgundy, and its sitting at Miglioretti Auto Body in Clairton

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:ugh: Make sure you have my phone number handy when your furnace kicks out over the winter. We do enough ryan home authorized service to make my fucking head rattle.

Focus: Is a 5.4 litre conversion actually possible in those T-birds? That would be a fucking sweet setup to see.

Its definitely possible…and not too difficult to do from what I understand. but I would imagine trying to find one would be a PITA