2 del sol's racing both dead?

they both went to my school rip

they were twins. they were going into their senior years at my school at west seneca east high.

i THINK his name on here is b18civic? not sure…

he was on here?!?!?!?!?!

ouch

EDIT:

RIP…i dont know how many ways you can say it and how many lives have to be lost…its simply never worth it.

We have all been lucky to get away with some things but it is NEVER a reason to push it and it is NEVER worth your life.

and i just have to say all of you are FAGGETS about asking each other if they are OK. You need to grow the fuck up. Ecspecially when someone dies and you are joking around. Go ask their parents if they are OK

ok it wasnt b18civic because he just posted in the thread lol

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=60175&catid=37

nope not me i knew the kids but mine is red not black

Well i know that they always drove way to fast out of the parking lot at school so im sure they were reckless drivers sometimes, but they still did not deserve this. I have no idea who they were, or what they looked like. Shit i didnt even know that we had guy twins at our school.

Rip to mark and tom and our prayers should go out to their family and friends

jeezus. you guys need to slow it down out there. wtf
video footage at the scene, news.
http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=8886612

oh man the black car came into my shop today and it is fucked. i wish i could post the pics. i was standing where the drivers seat should be. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED.

Wow that car is demolished.
RIP, I feel sorry for the family, but I cant stress enough not wearing a seat belt and driving at high rates of speed in traffic on open busy roads!

:word:

Even though what they did wasn’t that smart it’s totally fucking uncalled for to act like douchebags making jokes about it.

Well the driver was atleast, I always drove more crazy than my brother, ugh, I hate thinking back, and remembering the times this could have been me and my brothers

Tup to Tikihut for not being a jerk about this when you could have a more “they deserved it” attitude

WTF?
I did some crazy stuff as a kid but my God flying down Union near Main?

I hope all you young ones learn from these kinds of things.

RIP twins.

Well, I have to feel sorry for the ones that don’t get lucky and make it out of the teenage years and die before they get their maturity and common sense.

I am sure almost everyone on here is guilty of doing something stupid at some point in their teenage years that could have gotten them killed.

Lets just hope it wakes some more kids up to how serious driving really is.

:word:

+karma

ya seat belts are a must

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/blvdbmx/genthumb.jpg

heres the pic
thats just wow i mean the cars in half

R.I.P

rip… Condolences to the family :frowning:

He seemed like a pretty cool kid, lived down the street from my parents house… Clean lil del-sol too. R.i.p guys:(

I’m glad to hear it wasn’t steve or ryan.

RIP :frowning: