2 fbody kills...

why dont u imports run brian (the RUNZBIKZ car) he will lay the smack down on u guys

Who is that? he doesnt appear to be on this forum…

just race him then, no reason for any excuses that way :tup:

If you beat him at 60% vs 60%, you shouldn’t be afraid to go 100% vs 100%.

Who’s got excuses?

i will im still not 100% yet and trust me i will, and is 60% mean running at stock boost

lol. go ahead and spray your car. i’ll try and get my meth injection kit on before then. shit, ill run you at “stage 2” boost, no meth and you can spray from a dig.

The LT1 F-Bods should have a little get together and do some runs.

saw the car at summit today, but i bet layzie would lay the smack down on him

then fix ure freakin valves seals…and i think ure running more at like 80%

if it’s the car i heard of, idk if kevin could hang… I think it’s deep in the 9s.

yeah, i mean, if you are burning a little oil, i don’t think you are down any cylinders. ill do it, i’m always down? didn’t you barely pull on the elise? the sti PWNS the elise now…

yea, im not to sure about that now that u said that it reminded me that i heard that too, but i was just think of how i overheard him say that he would put like 500-550 on pump…

no i didnt run the elise yu ran ricotta in the elise and he beat you dont worry well get runs in just gimme me some time to fix it back up

600 rwhp on 225 shot fucks up bikes 1000/busa’s etc.

Nevermind about the last one im selling it for a bike

Why dont you STFU…and stop trying to hype other people’s cars!!!..why dont you race your whip and lay the smack down???..Oh Yeah your probably waiting for next season when it will be a different ball game…lol!!!

haha. :tup:

:lol: :tup:

I dont see why some people make fun of ricers, i mean there good for a bunch of things, helping out with the gas crisis, picking up some groceries, and whenever im feeling down i just think of how there exhaust sounds like a swarm of hornets and then i smile. thanks guys for doing your part

Seriously i have stayed out of this thread but you are a douche! First of all what on newman’s car is ricey? Is it the stock wing? the car was designed in part by prodrive, look them up, they soorta know what they are doing… Granted they haven’t broken into nascar or nhra yet so i don’t expect you to know about them. If you are comparing the sound of a boxer to an inline 4 you are retarded.