2 fbody kills...

^^ what do u have exactly

pm sent

typical FBOD, :lol:

LOL…you know me Lenny…I drive a F-Bod but I’ll always be a Ricer @ Heart!!!

yea, hopefully ull learn like I did afta one summer of $100 a week for gas

word…half a tank=120 miles/8 gallons= 15mpg…ouch…this is why im looking for a Honda DD!!! Best of Both Worlds!!!

Nice race newman…i believe you…what is done to your STi…send me a pm if you would with your mods…im curious…thanks man.

nothing major. turbo back and a reflash. I had a wastegate helper spring that made me run 18psi, but it fell off… i don’t know what i am running now. Word is it should be mid-hi 12’s

ish.

Sweet bro…we should meet up sometime, and ill show you my 03 rex…

Don’t mean to go OT here, but if you’re complaining about 15 mpg in a performance car, or that you just can’t afford gas, maybe this hobby/sport isn’t for you.

Word

F-body FTW :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be pretty happy with 15mpg LOL

my subaru get’s like 9-13 if i push it hard. The 240 used an entire tank of gas from hamburg to sheridan mighty.

Not complaing at all…just being antagonized to ditch the F-Bod and buy another import.

didnt you race a smokey lt1 and loose in your wrx. because i thought you werea about 1.5 cars behind

haha, and remember when i said i was running 60% of stock boost, then i got it fixed and asked you to run again and you said you didn’t want to? And try .5 cars. and if you really want to lose, we can go from a dig. <3

yea, run him again then…

lucky… i get 9 ish in my 3rd gen

If im driving normal…i barely get 15-18 mpg in my rex, if i push it…maybe 12 or 13…

your car running at 60% my car running at 60% hahah hence the cloudy smoke trail. dont bring excuses.