2 Ferrets(no cage)

I’m looking to move out soon so the ferrets have to go. The names are fox and izzy. They are about 4 1/2 years old. I got them back in April 2008 from the honey hill pet store at the Eastern hills mall.

They are smaller then your normal ferret, I think it has to do with the fact that they are both female and the type of breed they are. I will have pictures up later tonight.

I take good care of them however I never really trained them to not bite. The bigger female doesn’t bite but the smaller one likes to especially when your wearing socks. I’m sure they could be trained though.

I haven’t given them a bath in a bout 8 months or so as you only need to about once a year. However for some biological reason, they hate each other for the first 48 hours after a bath. I think it’s because they can’t recognize their scent for a while afterwards(don’t know of this true or not).

I have a cage but you would probably be better off buying a new one. I only have a couple shelves and have used old fleece clothes to blanket the inside for climbing and to sleep in.

I’m not really in a hurry to get rid of them but if there is any interest send me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures please?

^^really?

hahahahah this sounds like a nightmare!

Willing to trade for 2 turtles? lol j/k

Would you be willing to split them up? and can you text me a pic?