2 way alarm/starter install

hey guys, I’m looking at purchasing a 2way(viper 791xv) alarm from someone, looking to see who here can do the install for me? now here is the main part, I want it installed on two manual cars( i will purchase two alarms for two manual cars, a 2002 wrx and a 2000 honda prelude), PM me with prices…however, I"m looking for a low-cost install(aka installed at professional level but in your garage at home or something…so if you work for a shop, but can install this at your home for considerably cheaper than the shop would charge me, PM me)

also, if you can offer me a deal on an alarm/starter(only interested in brand name alarm systems) and install that you can provide at your house, PM me as well, if it’s cheaper than me buying the alarm, I’ll entertain those offers as well…

why not go with CompuStarr?

PM heatw in like a week.
Hes the master of wires.

Sorry to intrude…

But Martino, you say heatw is good with wires. Would you know by chance if he could get my deck to work? Previous owner used to have a system in here, but now the wiring looks like a hurricane ripped through it. I did manage to find all but one or 2 of the wires I need to install my deck, they’re actually just rear L (+) and R (-) wires, so the rears won’t work, but I plug my deck in anyway and turn on the car, the thing still doesn’t start up… The fuse is still solid, so apparently something’s messed…

Yea he’d know… lol

Give us a call, we offer On site service and can work out a good deal for you.

We also Install Decks if you guys are looking for that.

Thanks
Shawn