2 yr old raped by pitbull

[quote=“Marcus,post:35,topic:32164"”]

LMAO!!!

[/quote]

LOL

death, taxes, hate from Violator :lol:

I think the parents, not the dog should be put down. Letting your 2 year old wander around naked, unsupervised, with a pit bull that hasn’t been neutered is just plane stupid. WHERE WERE THE FUCKING PARENTS DURING ALL OF THIS??? If the dog gets put to sleep I hope the parents get charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

i think they should just let the dog rape the parents.

[quote=“evilsrt,post:42,topic:32164"”]

is just plane stupid.

[/quote]

Irony?

They said on the news that the mother was changing the kids diaper and left the room for a minute, then when she came back found the dog sodomizing the kid.

:gotme:

I wonder how long that minute was? Are 2 year olds normally still in diapers?

Every time I picture that poor dog shaking in its cage I get the urge to go adopt it. Can’t though. I already have two, plus I don’t know if I trust myself to raise a strong breed like a pit properly, much less my wife.

I have such a soft spot for dogs. I wish I had this much compassion for people.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:45,topic:32164"”]

Every time I picture that poor dog shaking in its cage I get the urge to go adopt it. Can’t though. I already have two, plus I don’t know if I trust myself to raise a strong breed like a pit properly, much less my wife.

[/quote]

x2

but i already have 2 pits…and dont want another until i buy a new house with some land.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:45,topic:32164"”]

They said on the news that the mother was changing the kids diaper and left the room for a minute, then when she came back found the dog sodomizing the kid.

:gotme:

I wonder how long that minute was? Are 2 year olds normally still in diapers?

[/quote]

some kids are still in diapers but it is odd…

am i the only one who thinks this story is a tad bit fishy and sounds as if there is more to it…in a minute the dog mounted and went to town on this kid, doesn’t even seen remotely realistic. A dog that was that aggressive would not be behind bars cowering…idk maybe ive just lost all faith in society and assume the worst

That part of town is really bad. They aren’t telling the whole story i’m sure. No one wants to look like a bad parent even if they are. That dog is probably not as nice as they are making him out to be. people buy pitbulls usually to protect themselves or their families. I know a person with a pitbull who is super friendly and loving but they don’t live in the best neighborhood so once someone see’s the dog…they don’t bother trying anything. I can’t imagine this being the first time the dog has tried this before…it’s just the first time it made the news. I feel bad for the child. He probably has no idea what’s going on. Parents are definetely to blame here.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:47,topic:32164"”]

some kids are still in diapers but it is odd…

am i the only one who thinks this story is a tad bit fishy and sounds as if there is more to it…in a minute the dog mounted and went to town on this kid, doesn’t even seen remotely realistic. A dog that was that aggressive would not be behind bars cowering…idk maybe ive just lost all faith in society and assume the worst

[/quote]

i agree. there is more to it. my thought…daddy did it, mommy found out, so lets blame the dog.

I don’t think it’s the dog’s fault at all. The parents have to take responsibility for this.

But I easily see how this can happen.

A few years ago when my friends pit bull was younger, about 1-2 years old, this fuggin dog tried mounting my leg and humping it. Even worse, when i tried (quickly btw) to get him off, he held on tighter and acted like he was gonna bite me. I was like WTF. I had to basically fight this fuggin dog to the ground and hold him there until he calmed down. My friend said he did that all the time. I told him he needed to have his ballz chopped off, but I don’t think he ever did.

So I could easily see how a horny 2 year old pit-bull could own a toddler.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:49,topic:32164"”]

i agree. there is more to it. my thought…daddy did it, mommy found out, so lets blame the dog.

[/quote]

i heard something like dog sperms and human sperm are very similar…

[quote=“Violator,post:34,topic:32164"”]

maybe Ill just shove the keyboard in your ass and post pics

[/quote]

I really think you are just playing this “hatred” thing up…

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:52,topic:32164"”]

I really think you are just playing this “hatred” thing up…

[/quote]

no, i think he really is that angry :smiley:

he makes this smiley feel very very real. :retard:

also, i would like to repost the fact that i think the parents should be raped by the pittbull.

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:50,topic:32164"”]

A few years ago when my friends pit bull was younger, about 1-2 years old, this fuggin dog tried mounting my leg and humping it. Even worse, when i tried (quickly btw) to get him off, he held on tighter and acted like he was gonna bite me. I was like WTF. I had to basically fight this fuggin dog to the ground and hold him there until he calmed down. My friend said he did that all the time.

[/quote]

You should have cock slapped your friend for not immediately punishing the fuck out of the dog for that. IIRC humping is the highest form of dominance in a dog’s world, so to let a dog hump a human once tells the dog that it’s dominant. To let a strong breed like a pit hump humans is just asking for trouble.

My dog’s 45 pounds of submission normally, but if she so much as jumps on me when she wants attention she gets read the riot act.

I think it should be a requirement of all new dog owners to read Caeser’s Way or A Dog’s Mind or something similar before they’re allowed to have a dog.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:54,topic:32164"”]

I think it should be a requirement of all new dog owners to read Caeser’s Way or A Dog’s Mind or something similar before they’re allowed to have a dog.

[/quote]

yep, absolutely. it is so hard to train a dog after it has already spent time untrained.

my pittbull first lived solely with my fiance and she never disciplined it really and he is hard to deal with sometimes. for example he has learned to pull on a leash like no tomorrow, i’ve tried working with him on it and not much seems to make a difference, choke collar does nothing, pinch collar he pulls till his neck bleeds, gentle leader does nothing at all.

dog whisperer tactics do work pretty well though, all about showing the dog who the boss is. if he forgets you just remind them, instantly.

Jim, have you tried one of those leashes that look like muzzles? They don’t block the dogs mouth, but control them by the mouth. Not sure if they have ones that would fit on a pit, but they made my hyper-active 110lb dog very easy to control while walking.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:56,topic:32164"”]

Jim, have you tried one of those leashes that look like muzzles? They don’t block the dogs mouth, but control them by the mouth. Not sure if they have ones that would fit on a pit, but they made my hyper-active 110lb dog very easy to control while walking.

[/quote]

You’re thinking of a Gentle Leader, which he mentioned. My dog pulls a lot too. I tried the gentle leader too. It was cute. She spent half her walk trying to pull it off with her front paws. Worked OK. The one thing that works well is to keep the collar high on her neck and keep her next to me. That way she can only pull with the strength of her neck, not her shoulders.

Haha pretty much all my knowledge of dogs comes from having read The Dog Whisperer. Pretty lame, but his techniques seem based in fundamentals of dog behavior. Once I finish the book I’m reading now I think I’ll pick up one of the other dog psychology books he mentioned. “A Dog’s Mind” I think…

Ahh, didn’t know the name of it.

My dog did the same at first, but now he ignores it, and he cannot even attempt to tug around when attached that way.

He’s a big 110 lb American Yellow Lab. Lean, and stands nearly waist height. very strong dog, and when he was younger he was very hyper and a handful on the leash.

another good book is “the other end of the leash”

also, only way I can really control his walking is a short leash. I bought one that has two loops on it, one that is only a few inches down the leash, the other at the end of it. that way if he gets out of line i can just pick him up by his neck. he weighs about 65 lbs… despite the fact he is only like 20 inches tall

[quote=“chino,post:43,topic:32164"”]

i think they should just let the dog rape the parents.

[/quote]

Thats prolly where the dog learned it.

10 Bucks says the mother was regularly getting slammed by the dog, dog sees another person naked, and bam…