2000 Crown Vic power locks stopped working

Noticed the issue this morning. Remote and door lock buttons on both driver and passenger side doors don’t work. My alarm will cycle though. I’ve done a little googling and there isn’t much info out there.

Any input brotatos?

Check the fuses, if not blown proceed to check the relay. If both locks have ceased to work chances are very high that it is an electrical issue.

i’d go with a door switch. very common on the fords.

I have to get my hands on an owners manual to identify which fuse is which.

all the lock run through the driver door module … never really heard of them going bad …

any after market alarm or remote start ??

factory keyless entry ??

Found a few fuse box and relay diagrams online. Located the circuit breaker for the power locks, windows and trunk release. Passed continuity.

BDR - Fairly sure the alarm is factory with an aftermarket remote start.

well they never came with a factory alarm … just keyless … it does honk the horn …

does it have the keyless number pad on the door ??

Keyless number pad equipped but I do not know the code.

Eliminated the fuse/breakers as the culprit. Both replaced and still no go. Power to door switch good along with ground. Door switch replaced and problem remains. Found keyless entry code but the pad doesn’t work. Hit 7/8 button to cycle locks and nothing. Going to take the door apart to remove and check the keyless next weekend.

I thought it could be the remote start/alarm but how could it be? Remote start, trunk release and panic alarm all work from key fob. When you try to cycle the locks you can hear something click in the cabin somewhere near the instrument cluster.

Any ideas would be killer.

i wouldnt mind taking a looksy for ya for free … just shoot me a pm

take your switch out of the door look for a pink/yellow and pink/light green wire and hit the switch check the wires with a test light they should show positive if nothing comes out get a power probe if possable or run a power wire from your battery with a 5 amp fuse to the pink/yellow if it doesnt lock when you touch that you have a problem with the 5 wire locking system either a break in a wire or a bad relay