2000 Mustang GT **Tokico, H&R, FR500's, Longtubes, etc**

yea i hear ya, i was in the same mindset as you and wanted ATLEAST 5800 for my car, ended up selling it for more than 1000 less, i just didn’t care anymore really. i was happy what i got, even for an already 10 yr old car that booked 5500.

Yea Im not willing to leave money on the table, I dont need to sell so if I dont get the number Im looking for its not going anywhere. My price isnt very far from nada trade in value let alone private party so its priced beyond resonably already.

yea i hear ya, try listing it on CL every couple of days, also try hudsonvalley.craigslist, advertise there every couple days aswell.

Yea I have been, its just a bitch selling a RWD car in the middle of winter. I know as soon as the temps start warming up this car will go quick.

And I just called that dealer with the electric green GT kefhr posted up. 120k miles and the guy claimed the carfax was clean despite it saying theres been 15 reports on the history report, barely spoke a word of english too.

Kefhr feel free to PM me anytime you see a mustang you might be interested in, id be happy to call or email the seller and make sure youre not about to get screwed.

yea spring time it should go.

Thanks dread. And believe me, if I can sell this V6 Im coming after your V8 if its still available. lol. Just debating between yours and sully’s right now :-D. the extra 500 for a convertible with a few lower miles. Meh… Not much of a difference.

The only problem now is that I cant cough up 6 grand. Without selling this V6 first for 9.5-10.5 area…

You think I can get 9.5 for my car?

Should be able to, if I were in your shoes Id cough up the extra cash and go with sullys. It has lower miles and the convertible adds value so you will have higher resale value, it wont perform as good as mine but coming from an auto V6 I think just about an V8 mustang will be more than enough performance for you.

what do you think about this car?

If youre looking for something to daily drive that cars certainly not a daily driver, it barely sounds streetable.

That car is about 5000 the guy siad I can talk down a little. If I get that car I will keep my v6 to drive daily and that car when I want to bust out a race lol.

You think that car is worth 5000 to store?

+1 to you man.

Someone willing to help someone find the right car for them, over pushing their own for sale ride is very rep worthy. :thumbup

Dude I am not holding back anymore… That is a bracket car on radials. 600HP in that thing would get you a solid 7mpg or so. Not to mention if your coming from an intake/strut bar V6 Auto mustang, you will put that in a wall in no time. WTF are you looking to do? Lets keep this retarded Q&A session out of Dreds FS thread. Post something in automotive relaited.

You ever seen that movie the Christmas Story? Well, youll shoot your eye out kid

You guys shut up. Fuck let darwinism run its course here

Im not having that shit on my conscience, so Ill give him as vague of a warning as possible and then let nature run its course.

Kef, how old are ya man?(not being a dick either) Sounds like you are looking to get into your 1st relatively quick car. My advice, start out stock/ish with a good platform and build on it as you grow into it. I know everyone wants the fastest car, but jumping into a big power car usually doesnt end up well.

Just my .02

to the top, if I had a dime for every person that called me telling me they were coming with cash in hand and never showed up I’d have about $.50 :lol:

Fuck CL bump

Lol yepp. I use Clist a lot to make some extra cash and it really does get on your nerves.

What happen this time? More scams or people saying theyll come but not coming?

Mods go ahead and delete this, im keeping her