2000 Mustang GT **Tokico, H&R, FR500's, Longtubes, etc**

Sorry Dread… I wish you good luck with it… Hopefully Ill be getting my stang tomorrow as well :smiley: Maybe I’ll see you around

edit:

Dread you want help selling it? I have some people I know looking for mustangs I can spread the word. Especially around here in NYC I know a lot of people.

LEt me know if you want me to spread the word. you wanted 6k right for everything?

its about fucking time you wised up and kept the car. There is nothing wrong with it.

get those deep dish cobras a showed you and shit will be red hot FIYA

No thanks, this car has been a work in progress since I bought it so I mine as well finish it up. Thanks though.

I dont have anywhere near enough power to need 10+ inch wheels again, 17x9’s all around with some good tires will be just fine for me. 275’s will keep 300 rwhp to ground no problem Id imagine. No need for 315’s and wider wheels it will only slow me down. And how come youre never on aim when youre out work? Smoke tomorrow?

you still need better looking wheels

we’ll paint them hot pink and put pedo bear stickers on the center caps

i just clicked on this link and it said the car had 120k…:facepalm

Good shit on keeping it man! What are you planning to do to aget 300whp out of it?

Hitech stage 2’s, TB/uppler plenum combo, tune, should put me right around 300. Ill probably do 4.10’s too.

Nice, one of the best set of cams for a stock-ish 2V that you can get imo. There are guys running the HT2 cams with the right bolt ons and tune that run damn near side by side with guys that have a lower boost centri setup!

Im sure you must have seen this vid, but if not check it out!

Yep Ive seen it, pulled .6 off his full bolt on time and trapped 6mph faster after doing the HT’s. He does have a built 8.8 though which is on my list of things to do but probably wont happen this summer. So no 6k launches on slicks for me :lol:

Dooo etttt :lol. Ive(knock on wood) ran my stock 8.8, aside from 4.10’s for 8 years with no issues yet! Thats coming out of the hole on spray cutting 1.6X’s. You should be ok for a few runs at least!

do the 4.10,s .shit the camaro is gettin this week on a weak ass 10 bolt

4.10’s, tuner, and TB/plenum are on the short list. I should pick up 20-30whp with the TB/Plnum and tune since Im already almost full bolts on on stock tune.

Id get it dyno tuned if you can do it…soo much better than a hand tune!

Dont do 4.10’s if its a stick car.

Ive got 4.10’s and the car runs out of gear way to quick. I got them back when the car had an automatic and really wish I had gotten 3.73’s at this point.

My car used to run out of top end of the highway. At 120 it was like hitting a brick wall and the car wouldnt pull any more. I havent tested it out with the new motor yet.

Dont listen to PJB :lol

uh huh

yeah, dont listen to me if you want to shift into second after 10 feet. My car winds out the gears way too quick.

Then why the hell did you get 4.10’s clownshoe?

I got them when it had the aod and gears were the first thing I did to the car. They really woke it up but now with the 5 speed theyre not as good.