2001 Audi s4

Any opinions on exhaust? I was thinking Borla

Vibrant or Borla will be fine and inexpensive compared to most. AWE twin two would be my choice but is pretty expensive.

piggy pipe, and the borla catback. or look for a used Neuspeed. they sound really good.

full megan catback fo sho. be a baller.

Thanks guys, right now money wise, im going with the Borla exhuast with Piggie pipes. Should be here soon :wink: Installed my K & N Panel filter and drilled out some holes at the bottom of the airbox for more air flow

this car was for sale at mackeys a while back lololol , how is the front end doin seein as it was wrecked

Cant even tell, I had a feeling since the botton panels by the door looked brand new, I figured it was side swiped

its coming together now. nice bro.

remove the stripe. and tell your passengers not to falsely quote boost and HP figures to someone who knows these cars when they are puttzing around in their daily machines. makes you look silly.

I dont get it…

It was a joke… obv I know my car very well, I like the stripe its staying on, but I mean what are you supposed to do when someone is next to you ripping on your car calling it slow for minutes down the road, never did that to anyone else…?

you retard. i wasnt calling it slow. i said take the stripe off. then your idiot passenger started running his mouth. you and your boyfriend clearly dont know about the car. then you romp on it as im driving my celica… it was a slug, and i wasnt impressed the least bit. next time i hope your rear end someone ahead of you.

Thanks =]

Just saw you today at Wal Mart in Glenville, about an hour or so ago. Car looks good man.

Thanks man! Appreciate it, having my wheels re-done by one of the dudes on here so it should look a little better soon, you from the glenvile area?

Celica>S4

Ay day

ya like you shop at walmart… lol

Prolly spent $5k there in the last year. Bought a ton of shit for my apt from there and Target. Just because I have money doesn’t mean I go out of my way to spend it.

Good deal man, I heard he does gooood werk. You will be happy with them. :thumbup