2001 Audi s4

No problem man hah, I like it alot better without the stripes, I did use the g12 coolant hopefully you asked because thats what i was supposed to do(cross my fingers). Ill have to take a look for that stuff, i tried to give it a quick wash and it looks horrible now.

What was your plate idea?

Shit one more thing, know where I can get those clear corner turn signals and get rid of the amber, im guessing that probably a euro part of some sort.

yeah G12 is what youre supposed to use. not that green or “any color” coolant. Pentosin G12. the bright pink stuff.

yeah with the poison skull on it hahah

Anyone want to help me out one of these weekends do my dreaded timing belt and water pump? Uncle next door has a huge garage, surround sound, beerz and about 10k worth of snap on tools…let me know I could use the extra hands.

AMD IS THE BEST might be available for hire that weekend. hit him up.

Nice it doesnt look crazy hard but I was never a fan of taking bumpers or body parts off

Ditch the stripe. Terrible.

Who the hell wouldn’t like an Audi? Let alone a TT. Gorgeous car.

Also, why EGT gauge? And, I hope not narrowband AF. If so, take it back.

That was a while ago man aha, JUST removed the stripe today, I love my audi idk if i said i didnt, and i just have the boost guage, decided i really didnt want anything else

es fo

Do it!

Just got done doing the clear corner “conversion”…(Clear bulbs and taking the amber reflector out), looks sick illpost a picture up tomorrow.

Clear Corners and some 35% tint done at Solartech

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/dg23kid/P6280107.jpg

Looks good! Did you have to bake the headlight assemblies and pull them apart to get the yellow piece out?

If you are interested in some h&r race springs let me know, I might be swapping them for coilovers soon.

No, I dont know if it was the best way but I found a bunch of DIY forums on audiforums and i drilled a small hole and broke the little tabs that hold it in place, then broke the lens into peices with snips and air-gunned the leftover bits out.

Yeah deff. as long as they will get rid of that nasty gap i have?

Mucccch better, soon to be Vortex & Shift approved.

neeeds paint/wheel work!

cough cough…

Looking good. I always wanted the 1 piece lights when i had my Audi.

Paint/Wheel work soon to come =]

Yup, the drop is very nice. I just blew a strut and want to more finely tune my height, so I’ll probably be getting coilovers. They are on my car in the pics I just posted.