2001 Audi s4

Just what im looking for, that was the next thing i was looking into besides my exhaust, def. interested feel free to pm me with a price man! Thanks

Yeah man. I have some sweet ideas for the RC’s I am picking up tomorrow for my car. It might inspire you when you see these get done. :thumbup

Haha send me some pics man, im still debating on that silver idea you had or the idea of a gloss black.

Anyone know anywhere/anyone selling a cheap vent boost gauge for a 01 s4. PM me!

Hey that was me in the Jetta that waved to you this am on guilderland ave. You live there?

Funny thing I was looking through a post and saw the car. And I was like that was the dude that waved to me…and no thats my girlfriends house where I pretty much live, Im right across the bridge in scotia, i work at sals meat market down the road tho. Where you at?

live right of guilderland ave at my fiancees(YoRita on here) parents house. Sunrise Blvd. right next to townhall. Wait what so you do at sals? Please tell me you work in the meat dept.

Yeah dude haha its my Grandpas place.

do you work the meat dept. When do you work I always cooking meat and need a hook up haha

Yeah dude, I do mostly everything, deli, meat all that jazz, give me a heads up and ill see what I can do, not this week, weve been slammed because of the holiday weekend.

yeh no problem i usually frequent Grulichs on Carmen rd. but shit ill go to sal to help your family out.

Yeah man its all good haha, were always busy. Hit me up sometime, well meet up and cruisee

hahah ok.

PM me your cell number.

A little late to this thread, but I see you all the time in Rotterdam/Schenectady. Car looks good, especially now that the stripe is gone!

Thanks, i see no pics of your car?haha Anyone know how to change the thread name/get rid of the poll? Helppp

Well, figured id post up on here with some pics, one when i first got her and one after, I just did the bmw m3 spoiler and exhaust…dont mind the single pipe havent put the ends back on.

First day.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/dg23kid/oldaudi.jpg

As of today.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/dg23kid/P8040183.jpg

very nice! now if only your thumb would grow back…

Thanks man haha yeah rule of (thumb) haha dont chop half your thumb off and of course its my right hand

WAit you cut your right thumb off