2002 or 2005 WRX - 1993 rx-7

yawnn

lets relax before we all get banned, eh

http://www.intelligentrecords.com/Comments/WhySoSerious.jpg

Mike, I lost a surreal amount of money on that car, and you guys didn’t even ban Jay although it was proven beyond a shread of a doubt that he’s a scammer. Don’t even get me started on how BS that shit is. Because of this, he also went on to rip off Theo. Theo, you ever get your money back for that thing you PAID Jay for, and then he re-sold to someone else?
And I only know about this, bc he messaged me asking for his contact info. Who knows who else that piece of shit defrauded.

Either way, as I said, I can’t pin the blame on Tim for buying the Talon, because no one can force a grown man to make a stupid decision. I sure can hate his guts for egging me on to make the biggest mistake of my life though. All I asked, is that he not REMIND me of it. Because I don’t know how violently I may react from being constantly reminded of losing about 10 grand. How would you feel if some asshole followed you around and kept saying “Hey, you remember that time I kept telling you that you should do this, and you ended up losing 10k on it? That shit was mad funny!”

we did ban him actually. temporarily.

and even though he’s back, he won’t be selling any more cars on here, that’s for sure

and i hadnt heard anything about what happened with theo

in either case… we don’t threaten with “fucking beating someone’s ass into a pulp” on this board. if you need to issue threats do it on facebook or msn. not here.

kthx :slight_smile:

Word.

i dont even know who jay is

and if you want to beat me into a pulp
I’d love to own a G35.

Stop acting tough on the internet. If you guys wanna talk shit, duke it out in person. Cause if you both really think you’re tough on the internet, I will tell you right now that I’m tougher. So shut the fuck up. K thx.

Tim, you need to stop watching TV and learn how the law works. This whole idea you have of people getting large sums of money is a dream. You know what happens when someone kicks your ass? You file a police report, and the police ignore it. I’ve yet to see someone succeed in getting some money out of a person that beat them up.
And to be honest, I wouldn’t even beat you up, you are so far below me, it is not worth my time and trouble.
You had no business saying what you said in this thread. Just leave the thread, don’t talk about the talon, and don’t stirr shit up. All I’m asking for, is for you to not talk to me, at me, or even in my general direction.

I never mentioned large sums of money.

Im very very familiar with the law & Having a GOOD physician really works out to your benefit.

You have no right making physical threats to anyone regardless of the situation.

You’re lucky I don’t use the law to my advantage.

Threating to murder someone is a very serious offense.

So have you decided what car you are getting? wrx or rx7?
Solarian, Stop creating issues in the car chat… This forum is for information not To create problems & threaten’s people’s lives.
This is a car club, not a fight club.do you even own a 240? I dont see you helping out with meets. I dont see you helping out with the classifieds. Infact you arent helping out anyone.Please keep your woodbridge attitude in woodbridge.

THANKS.

^Who the fuck are you?

how much are the w’s costing you if you dont mind me asking?

pm me if youde like

sr s13- cant word any better

fd , the milf of 90’s japanese cars. Still as hot now as in her youth.

WRX bro, from what i know they are very well constructed vehicles, and is newer. I always like knowing that im driving a newer vehicle, but i don’t. Rx7’s are awesome, but wouldn’t it be hard to drive the rx-7 through snow?

In the end the WRX has it all reliability, durability, power, handles’.
The Rx7 on the other hand has the physique advantage over the WRX, power,steering but lacks the daily driver characteristics (reliability, gas millage,etc). So i guess the question is do you want a full out sports car, or a car that is quick and you don’t have to worry about.

wtf?

I’d say go with the Subbie. If you have enough money to dump on an rx7 get the wrx and when you’re bored strap on a bigger turbo and doan sti drivetrain conversion.

And Subbies have been quite popular with blown trannies when tracked consistently or even under hard daily driving.