2003 Audi RS6 build thread

What do you want pictures of? It looks like any other RS6… with stupid dark windows. :slight_smile:
I have pictures from the trannny swap but they are just boring close ups of various parts. :gotme:

This thing rips.

Mike let me drive this yesterday and it was pretty nice. The 6 speed really makes it a nice DD with a killer soundtrack.

Tint too dark y0! :slight_smile:

I needs to find someone to take dat shit off yo!

Just peel it off and then use #00000 steel wool to clean the glue off (With water too off course), or they make this tint glue remover crap too.

X…

noooooo use a fabric steamer and it will come off clean and easy. should almost fall off in your hands.

^ This. They are like $25 at Walmart.

x2, no one cares what it looks like, all we are reading about is awesomeness!! I NEED VISUAL STIMULATION!!!

Enjoy ;)…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21977[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21978[/ATTACH]

AWD Burnout pic?

Cant you just plead guilty on the ticket and leave the tint intact?

Or did you not get a ticket and you just want the awesomeness gone?

No ticky, just tired of being pulled over for a fascist reason. :smiley:

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

No and on top of that I won’t be going to the races this weekend because my meth is not working and I seriously doubt anyone would be able to fix it by then. Oh the fun of constantly chasing gremlins.

anybody make a nice clean front lip for these?

Yeah in fact I think there was a group buy for CF ones earlier this year from some place in Japan(?). I just saw the thread the other day… too late. I would just break it anyway. :slight_smile:

:tup: for not having a stupid euro plate.

I have a cool Europlate it is just not on the car. :wink:

I think the stock RS6 wheels would make the car look perfect. I’m off to take a ton of rotors I have to the scrap yard. If you want, I’ll do you a favor and take those Enkeis too.