2003 Audi RS6 build thread

You’ll have to check the Eurodyne site or with mike at innovative(I believe he is or was a Eurodyne dealer: I know he tuned Big E’s 1.8t with it) to see if they make the software for RS6’s.

Its called maestro and is more or less the Cobb accessport of the Vw/Audi world. They have base files or you can get it completely custom tuned.

This is so sweet…

X

Thanks X.

I checked Eurodyne’s website real quick and did not see the RS6 listed. (?)
There must be another company (obviously) to tune these things.

Bummer! Maybe shoot them a email. Maybe they didn’t include it cause I assume the rs6 market isn’t very large haha

Or maybe contact United Motorsports, they may be willing to do a custom tune. Only problem is you may have to drive to CT where the dyno is, not sure how that works for them. But jeff has a great reputation.

Or PM matt danger. I guess some dude made a 3rd party freeware version of maestro (with even more capabilities). All I know is you load it in your ecu and use some program to tune it. I think that is what he is using on his S4. Hopefully it wouldnt mess with whatever has been done to make the dash look less like a christmas tree haha. So try him too.

This thing is awesome!!! 550awtq must be amazing

Oettinger or MTM?

Thanks Sasquach. The tune that is on there now is from epl, they are in CT too. I think I read somewhere that epl no longer tunes the RS6. I guess I have some homework to do.

$$$$$$$

UM has a great reputation and If they do it in house then it would be a true custom tune not a bench flash based on what mods you tell them you have.

If Eurodyne is/is not available and that stuff danger uses will work maybe innovative or STM would tune it or something. I def feel this car has a lot of potential now that it’s not limited to how much the auto trans can hold!

Here is a really bad cell phone, night time picture of the clutch pedal, shifter and RS6 badge for the nonbelievers. :smiley:
Edit: Wow that is small after compression. :frowning:

Here is my homemade blue ball.

Here is my polished knob.
For those who have asked: The one on the right is what happens to a polished part that has been anodized. The two were identical before anodize. They were actually more of a mirror finish 6 years ago when I made them. Aluminum scratches if you even look at it wrong.

Unless the hardware has changed the EPL tune is probably still fine. You could call Tony. He might have a license transfer program that would get you some updates for not too much money. No point in switching tuners unless EPL doesn’t want to help you anymore. I bet they would, though.

ABS/EPC light on?

I will give him a call. Hopefully it won’t cost another $3000.00 :frowning: (that is what The previous owner told me it cost.)

Yes the cluster looks quite festive. My CEL is on too. :(. Steve thinks it may be because my ecu has been replaced. His light is not on. (?) He is working with 034 on a fix. I cleared the ecu today and tried to get it inspected but no luck. If 034 can’t figure it out I may have to move to a state that has no inspection. Lol Or keep getting ten day inspections. Lol

Looks great, now this is all you need to complete the accessorization!
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9859/zionq.png

If I could get the red circle with the red line through it on there too. :smiley:

TEUTONICTURBOS would be nice but it won’t fit. :slight_smile:

Nice, is it making full boost or is it in Limp mode?

Oh yeah, full boost. I am just thinking with the Wagner intercoolers it may have more powa available. I read something about a 60hp gain from stock but wouldn’t a tune specifically for them be best? Maybe not worth the money. (?)

You should bring this by swiderski’s, 1) I know Justin would love to see it 2) we can help you out with passing inspection. 3) we tune Audi’s.

I will definitely stop by, I planned on it anyway but just have not had time yet.

Car ran great on my 4 hour solo excursion yesterday. The only mystery was that when I got home I still had a full tank of methanol.(?) Not good.
There are really only 2 others issues being: a loose exhaust pipe and suspension needs leveling. Oh yeah AND window tint removal. lol

Every time I click this thread I’m hoping for pics, but somehow I’m left disappointed every time :frowning: