2003 Audi RS6 build thread

Eating at Applebee’s then driving home (about 4 hours)… Wish me luck. :slight_smile:

Good luck! Race the first worthy car you see…

That went well! Unfortunately there were no worthy cars, honestly I am not just being cocky. It was all minivans headed home after a holiday weekend.

The clutch does chatter when starting out, unfortunately. I am sure I can minimize that as I get used to it.

A little free advice: don’t pay $1800 to have any flaws removed from your paint BEFORE you drop it off for major mechanical work. FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Overall… Big Thumbs up on the car. It actually puts the Power to the ground now.

I took your front end off right after you had paint work and didn’t leave a mark. Leave no trace…

Is this car coming to Letchworth?

Pics???

As long as no one laughs when the car shutters at take off. :wink:

Is it that unbelievable that you need pictures as proof? lol I will get some in the next few days.

You said this was dyno tuned how much HP did it make while it was auto?

Ha no worries, I’m in the same boat with occasional clutch shutter. Nature of the game with some aftermarket clutches. I guarantee yours will get better with mileage so that’s a good excuse to go on the cruise.

^^I will check, iirc it was 556awhp. It should be higher now with the IC upgrade and manual tranny but who really knows right?

Edit: Oh yeah, lighter wheels too. lol

:tup:

I’m just glad you lived long enough to finally finish it.

It wasn’t thaaaaat long. Or do you think I am 75 years old and ready to die? :slight_smile:

Maybe the torque was 556 not the hp. God I am old, I can’t remember anything. lol

what clutch?

why didnt you just use a OEM one for smooth transitions and a luxury ride?

South Bend Stage 4. I just don’t think it would hold. After driving it with a slipping transmission I did not want to take any chances. :slight_smile:

nice! I miss my big body A6.

Thanks.
You want a 2000 4.2 with 85,000 miles? :slight_smile:

600awhp?! That would be fun

YAY

Whoa lets not get ahead of ourselves. I will have to find the dyno sheet and check. I don’t want people saying I bragged about it being 600awhp. lol
I am now thinking it was torque not hp… Let me find it.

That being said, a wise man once said, “Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races”. :smiley:

That being said, my car weighs 4000+lbs. lol

Found it, 444awhp. torque is 556. It probably would help to get it tuned again. Does anyone around here tune Audis?