New DD to split time with the S4.

2003 Audi RS6 70K Miles, Stock for the next few weeks. Wearing it’s snow shoes. Went to Florida to get it, originally form Colorado though. Owned by a guy in his 60’s, his DD because he has few Porsche’s for wekend and track toys. Always wanted one, but the auto kills it for me. Will likely be selling it in the spring, or swapping it to 6-Speed if I decided to keep it. I’ll be able to keep the miles low on both this and the S4 now though. Both have their snows on now.

Always liked those. Nice pick up.

Nice :tup: Six speed swap sounds even better.

these cars are so awesome but are def on the list of cars i would be too scared to own when it comes to the repair bills.

:tup: on the pickup

I like them both!

I totally have a 6 speed swap for this.

I keep tossing around picking up your swap for the all-road I have, Ive had a on and off Tq converter code for ever, but it still locks and the tranny shifts fine… but i would love to be 6 speed.

x2.

did a turbo swap on one of these before, and I thought I hated doing them on s4’s…

But, if it stays reliable, I’m sure its a total blast as a DD and comfy as all hell.

love the RS6s…

Wrd. These things roll the fuck out, hope you guys can keep it reliable enough to justify owing.

With it dead stock, and only 70K on it i dont think reliability will be an issue, considering how well these hold up modded the only concern would be the auto transmission, and its a pretty beefy unit.

6 speed is the way to go if you plan on modding. My IPT TC slips like a mo fo with over 650 ft lbs of tq. :frowning: It works great in limp mode though. lol

Things that haunt my dreams…

beautiful

I love these so much

Always wanted to one! Just scared if the bills to fix anything that goes wrong!

You get that thing on the dyno yet? Just Curious…

Nope. I Need to stop procrastinating and get that 6 speed installed. The auto just slips… bad.

Communication is happening w/Matt about it.

I found a company that can rebuild the 6speeds with beefy TDI gearing. I hate the short gearing that the audi’s have and with as much power as the RS6’s have a first gear that ends at 35mph would be stupid. + getting the revs down in top gear would do wonders for mpg on the highway. There is really no need to turn almost 3K at 70mph on a twin turbo V8