2003 Audi RS6 build thread

This is for sale but I am not making a new thread. If you know someone who may be seriously interested in a vehicle like this please let me know. Thanks!

Asking price?

interest is always a factor of price :slight_smile: the nice thing about this car is that it must be fully depreciated by now.

I have it listed on RS6.org for $40,000 or BEST OFFER so I don’t want to list it lower on here but…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33587[/ATTACH].

• Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33588[/ATTACH]

Seen this car in person last summer and boy is it bad fucking ass. Looked clean even in the dark… 40k?..ehh… i dunno about that. GLWS tho this car is awesome.

$30,000 or best offer.

If I wait another 2 weeks will the price drop another $10k? Haha

And you still won’t buy it. :wink:

Someone buy this thing before I have to store it! You will not find a faster, 3pedal, AWD, big 4 door for this kind of money that is truly unique!

• Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33886[/ATTACH]

Part trade for E55 amg :slight_smile:

I think you should store it til spring!!!

Of course you do. :slight_smile:

• Updated - - -

Hmmmmmmmm… E55 + $15,000.

Pass

Obviously haven’t driven it then. Needs a run on Zee-highway.

Zachary is one of about 2 or 3 people on here who have driven it, he can tell you, it has many torques. :smiley:

I would love to see how this thing stack up to some other cars… Sam’s 997 turbo or AJ’s R8 would be good :wink:

Trade for a sexy w12

it would be great fun to line them up but my car weighs almost 4000lbs so…

Details?

The R8 weighs almost 3500 and has less tq’s… the 911tt is probably not the best match up, but I am not sure how fast this rs6 really is ?