2003 Cobra 4PointSex

Fuck all that gay shit, RPS!! You saw customer service first hand! Don’t listen to Smokin… he eat’s VTECZ!!

wayne, i got a zoom factor2 twin disc that comes with a cryo treated flywheel. seems to hold all that power im throwin at it. but ur flywheel is bullllllshit!

Fuck clutches, slush box with stall converter = 10’s all day

Just talked to the owner over at lethal, he called his rep over at spec and spec won’t do shit until they get my stuff back. should be there thursday, so Jared is gonna follow up with spec on thursday and see if they can get me in a mcleod.

just get a spec and call it a day.

Well if the cobra won’t be done for for may 1st, maybe get the caddy done? :rofl

lol i could prolly get close if i took the rest of the week off.

I like my Clutchmasters now that I’ve adjusted to it. FX400 6-Puck w/ Alum fly. Nice soft pedal and it bites hard. My only complaint was the ridiculously long break in period. It took about 1000 miles until the clutch could take everything I threw at it. We’ll see how it holds up to John Force burnouts with my slicks on at the track soon enough…

ummmmmm put a gm clutch in it? :lol

my new shit is stout!

Fucking clutch went in last night. All back together now, drives great. I just took it down to the store and put like 40 miles on the new clutch. Pedals way lighter than stock, and seems to grab real nice. I like it so far. Going to go rip it apart again as soon as i’m done shitting here.

you’re a crazy fucker wayne! got today off i see?

you know this.

hopefully i’ll be able to get the subframe connectors and solid rack bushings on and be out tonight!!!

Sounds good buddy! I get out of work at 240, maybe ill stop up? I dont have anything else going on for once

yea come on up i’ll either be in the garage, or on the mower.

sounds good mang

Ill be up placing bricks randomly through out Waynes yard

:rofl

Good shit buddy!

:sHa_rofl: