2003 gmc sierra duramax diesel.. question about title from cali..

Ive been bsing with a guy from california that has a 2003 gmc sierra duramax diesel… its all black and loaded up just the way i want it to be… 5 inch exhaust/ edge system… etc etc… but it has a Salvage title… but has been fixed… I can pick this up for $16100 but id wanna drive it home. haha whats the chances of this happening?

this truck looks 100 mint… i got hims to send me detailed pics and i talked to him on the phone 3 times now… its only got 43k

does this sound like a good or bad idea… ive always wanted a duramax…

Just a question. Brian has one on his site, 03 duramax with 66k on the clock, needs some work for $11,900. why go to cali for 17k when you can probably do the same thing to the one from JJ’s for 17 k? Just FYI.

get a transit plate off a notary in caly & drive her home,is it 4wd or 2wd drive,that one hell of a price for w 4x4,more details of the truck please

http://www.auto-transporter.com/ be cheaper and have it in
7-10 days from cali. Less time with a team driving.

4wd 43k 4 door ext 6 ft bed r title… 16100 with all the extras… it was a chevy but they put the gmc front end on it edge box / 4inch / etc etc… its effin sweet… its on ebay right now just type gmc sierra its all black

that sounsd like a sick truck. GET IT… have it transported it will be easier… and cheaper… and you can work instead of driving to make the money up for the transportation fee.

think brian got a nice duramax still needs fixed though, id love to have that truck

thats a deal bud,go for it!

turns out the title is an actaully Salvage title… and not road worthy yet… that truck was sweet but then something hit me… i think it said doug pay off your credit card and buy an econo car till you get through school… haha so i bought a 97 teg for a really good deal… and im going to fix the zr2

9300$ in damage and he told me that he’s not sure if its totalled… lol thats like 85 percent of its value… kbb said 11800…

So brian… ill be stopping down with a list to see what i can pick up off you first. just a fyi its the whole drivers side

ok,