2006 Infiniti M45 sport....wow!

Just an amazing car. I can’t believe how fast this thing is! It may have run a 14.3 1/4 mile, but it’s at 112mph…with traction the car would be capable of low 12s. Just amazing! :bounce :bounce

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/MultimediaLanding

Nice…good for Nissan on that one! I have yet to see an Altima SE-R on the street yet though…too bad, because that is one badass sedan.

I was interested in the video on the Cobalt SS Supercharged too. I have a friend who’s thinking of buying one, but if the numbers they quoted in the video are true, then it wouldn’t be worth what they’re asking. 205 HP, but a 15 second quarter and a 7 sec 0-60? Shit man, my car should be practically that fast with my new exhaust on! :?

i see a black Altima SER downtime all the time, i think they look amazing.

I’ll tell you what, if I needed a 4 door larger sedan and had enough money to pick one of those up, I would. There aren’t too many large sedans at that price point that can compete with the Altima with the extra hardware and rubber it’s packing…

Chris you already have a 4 door sedan, why would you want another. :stuck_out_tongue:

I watched the test. I can’t believe anybody includes the RL.

Because some of us have more bizzles than others, nizzle! :smiley:

And why would they test the RL and not the TSX? I think that’s a much better car…

Because some of us have more bizzles than others, nizzle! :smiley:

And why would they test the RL and not the TSX? I think that’s a much better car…[/quote]Because the TSX is nowhere near the same league as the GS430 and M45.

Hmmm…I really thought the TSX was more powerful than that! I really like the look of the TSX, so perhaps I was blinded by teh pr3tty? :smiley:

The TSX is a very nice car , but it cant compete with fullsize cars that have upward of 280HP , when its a reletively small midsize and only has a 2.4 4cyl with 200HP.

My mom has just bought a TSX. She wanted a car bigger than the sentra but smaller than an altima. The TSX, Legacy were about the only cars in her size. It seems really peppy even at lower RPM. The big plus about it is that it handles really well for a FWD, and the six speed is excellent. I will get pic of it as soon as the roads are clean and the snow is gone. The facotry aero kit is what makes it look sooooo nice.

I think my favorite feature on that entire car is the really cool polygonal exhaust tips. The way they accentuate the shapes of the rear end is awesome! :slight_smile:

Your talking about the TL right?

Actually, I am. I r so confused! :smiley:

Here’s a shot of the exhaust tips:

thats a TL a TSX is the smaller one with the more recangular tails
eg http://hondaclub.ru/img5/acura_tsx_2004_4.jpg

Yeah, I know. I was just confirming that I was talking about the TL.

That said, that’s a pretty nice looking grocery getter. :slight_smile: