2008 Drifter Build

^we tend to stop there on our way home from Shannonville.

WoW looks great, just wanted too know two things, 1, how much was this, 2 how much would this be if you guys didint get any deals.

wat clutch did u guys use?
gl with the events btw

About $30,000 in parts. So for you to build one you would pretty much just add labour since there is really not alot of margin in the higher end parts.

Exedy Twin Plate FTW!!!

just wondering also what turbo are you guys running?
if you guys have time it would be interesting to see a mods list

^Turbo is a GT30 76R

As for a build list we can’t give away all our secrets…shhhhhhhh

Well here is the conservitive tune and we are back in buisness. Once again a big thanks to Dan at U2NDyno!!!

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3199/s13racecaraugust08tuneor6.jpg

Here is an updated pic of the engine bay too!

how much was the roll cage? and do you ahve contact info? im looking at putting a roll cage in my 240

^are you wanting to drive your car on the street?

yes

^CSC in Newmarket. It was fabricated by a certified cage builder. I would highly suggest against putting a cage like ours in your daily since it makes it difficult to get in and out of the car. Also unless you plan on wearing a helmt all the time it’s not the most safe.

Adrian

yeah i know its not hte safest nor easiest thing to deal with a DD, but im planing on drifting competitivly so its something that i should get

if your gonna drift competivly… or even moderatly serious… you cant use your DD
go buy another car before the thought is in your head that you can abuse your DD that much…

ask the pros… your car will have atleast 5times more in the shop then on the track… sometimes alot worse…
track cars do things there not exactly designed for… if nissan built these cars to withstand the body flex of a drift at 80KPH and sharp coners with the ebrake to brake the taction to get a spin going then i doubt the frames would be as flimsy and that every little suspension peice would break…

ive seen 240 tie rods go from a 1/4 mile run oddly enough…

so be warned.

^agreed. After every DMCC event each of our cars required atleast 20hrs of labour to prepare for the next event. It’s a never ending battle.