***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

Negative… he had two slightly above average seasons (one of which was Owens rookie season) while they were playing together.

I think you’re thinking of 1994 and 1995 which were his best two seasons. Everything past there was just average…

He didn’t want to come to Buffalo when they were 5-1 and the Chiefs didn’t even have a win, what makes you think he’ll want to come to Buffalo now all of a sudden?

He still had two top tier receiver seasons, much better than Evens has had…

Terry Glenn is basically another Marvin Harrison, except for more injuries.

Just check Evans career stats against Rices’ 96-00 seasons. Evans put up equal or better numbers than Rices (in those years) believe it or not.

Im by no means arguing Evans career quality over Rices, but vs the seasons Rice played with Owens, Evans has done better. Im not gonna argue this.

You were better just sticking with the Roy Williams example.

i thought we were arguing that:
Evans lines up with no one at the other reciever position
and owens lined up with rice vis versa. and both still managed to put up big numbers

Evans and owens should be like wayne/harrison and bolden/fitz

hopefully we can have a wayne/harrison/stokely and a bolden/fitz/johnson lol

i loled

:banghead:

i just heard on the radio that TO has a reality show coming up on VH1 called “Playing the Field”…yea, it’s a dating show. it will be partially be filmed in buffalo. ughhh

just heard that on WGR as well.

yup… i usually only listen to WGR during football season… but its been a pleasant change to listen to that now other than the rest of the streamlined crap

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/custom_1236715609524_terrellowenslo.jpg

how many reposts can we have on 1 page?

“I’ll get my popcorn ready” i luled

sorry i fail i did look for it though.

That’s funny because with what TO said on Shredd and Ragan he basically confirmed it to be true. He walked in and he saw the nameplate and the clothes and hats and the jersey with his name and number on it.

It is confirmed that TO will get #81

Hardy will go to #84

Also…We got T.O.??? :gotme:

Ya, I got that oficial text from the Bills at 4:00 this afternoon.

You got an official text? You are so cool.

That’s funny, you mean in order to keep him happy they put a jacked up looking 81 on a jersey? Of course they would, it was something that was never supposed to never be photographed because it wasn’t official until yesterday.

Here is his locker looked like as of Wednesday at 5:30am.

Apparently, T.O didnt even know he had gotten 81#, the bills just gave him 81 and changed Hardy’s number

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/I-hope-Terrell-Owens-had-to-pay-for-his-number?urn=nfl,147946

T.O. is a hall of fame shoe in. I think he deserves his number. regardless of his attitude, he has brought alot of entertainment to the nfl and proved himself one of the greatest. who the fuck is Hardy???lol that article kinda pissed me off.