***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

Yeah…what a splash tho…talk about a way to get fans excited.

I am having mixed emotions about the signing but if he can score TD’s and keep his antics down for a season we should be ok.

He has traditionally been good for the first season anywhere he goes then acts up.

wow. Not sure what to say here.

I think the 1 year part is really good because he will be playing for his next contract. I hope that Edwards will be willing to put him in his place when needed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Garcia, McNaab and Romo couldnt keep him in line and you want Trent Edwards to…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny. Def not what I expected with TO, exactly the type of mistake I expected Buffalo to make.

woooww… were going to the super bowl !!

How can you say that?..the Bills very rarely make big moves for guys like this.

this should take the spotlight off of Lynch, fucking gong show.

If they could actually protect Trent and provide some run blocking this team could be so much better with him. Ofcourse we are talking about the Bills so this won’t happen and he’ll just be on the news talking shit about Buffalo haha.

I wonder if he got the address for Applebees from Willis?

As much as I hate TO, hopefully he brings some value to the team, and isn’t just a shit bag.

holy fucking shit.

srsly?

whole lee shit.

Right now, at first glance I’m not sure wether to :picard: or :slowclap:

ugh <- consider it preemptive.

Wow, can’t wait to see what the ‘cancer’ will do to us.

i look at this as finally a buffalo team spending money…first time ever

i think it kicks ass… no matter how much of a dickhead he is… its a chance for the bills. why not.

How ironic that the Greatest Comeback game has been on NFL Network all weekend long…omen!

I AM NOT A BILLS FAN

BUT I AM GETTING SEASONS NOW FOR THE CIRCUS

T.O IS AN IDIOT BUT THIS MAKES US A LEGIT CONTENDER ADMIT IT PEOPLE

WE’VE NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSEd HE’D COME TO BUFFALO THAT IS FUCKING CRAZY NO STARS COME HERE

I actually do too.

After the epic collapse they had last season, this just gave us something to be excited about.

Big name guys like Owens do not come to the Buffalo Bills. They just don’t. It’d be like hearing about Ovechkin signing with the Sabres…except OV is not black, or a douchbag, or fucking cancer in the locker room. But whatever, it will be really fun to have Buffalo in the spotlight for a while.

i mean yea its a good thing. fuck the negativity, while it obv could be a morale problem and such, he is still a HUGE target on the field - and we have a solid recieving corps that are going to get ALOT more opportunity now.

Of course, this is all in how the coordinators utilize him… but srsly, no D right now can truly cover Owens AND Evans, then still worry about a slot, TE, or check down.

but the fact remains that WE NEED TO GIVE TRENT TIME, and that TRENT NEEDS TO PROCESS A BIT FASTER. Not saying he holds onto the ball, but hes gotta make quicker decisions because of the protection.

A receiver who will demand the ball that wont get thrown to him. He came to a team in cold weather climate, has a conservative, run first and second and maybe throw third coach. This is insane. Trent will not control TO. Two weeks into the year TO will take over the play calling.

On the other side he will be playing for his future. Could work out well for the Bills if he closes his mouth. But make him a captain so that when he runs his mouth it wont look as bad?:cky: