***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

am i the only one that thinks $6.5M is a little cheap for him too?

No. It’s almost suspiciously cheap. Does he have a clause that says he will only play on one leg or something?

afterall, he is still a top tier / superstar talent reciever. morale problems or not.

He is a talented player. $6.5 Mill is a steal. Crabtree will make more than that.

If it was the only offer on the table and the only team interested that was moving in a “positive” direction, then they may have got him at a bit of a bargain but 6.5 for one season isnt exactly chump change…esp. with dallas eating 9mil.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE?

god daaaammnit fuck T.O.

true.

however - its fair to say that this is a much bigger signing then the pricetag denotes.

and

i wonder how much of that guaranteed Dallas money played into the 6.5m acceptance.

Spend this money on FUCKING JASON PETERS OR A FUCKING QUALITY OFFENSIVE TACKLE or TIGHT END or MOVE UP IN THE DRAFT AND GET CRABTREE. :spank:

I hate/LOVE the bills. only time will tell

Hey atleast now the Bills will be on sportscenter alot more lol.

this is what needed to happen, we are rated the rudest fans in the NFL so y not have the biggest dickhead in the NFL play for us, this is amazing(no joke)

true. this has to do with ralph getting inducted and wanting a championship. i’m not THAT happy about it but it ay least shows me that the bills are at least trying to win. i’m a season ticket holder and ok with this for 1 year

So 10.5 mill (6.5 year 4 signing bonus) for one year plus performance incentives. eh not so much of a steal anymore :banghead:

I heard we signed joey galloway too?

haha, the bills signed the biggest president in the league.

i think the signing bonus is included in the 6.5 million

i cant believe it.

So what, you’re not paying for it. Just enjoy the fact that we have something more interesting to talk about than why they didn’t fire dipshit Jauron.

i feel like signing him could…COULD be what propels us to the playoffs

This is fucking retarded.

The Bills just went back on everything they’ve ever claimed to be about. “Character players” are more important than superstars. “We honor character”.

They went and signed the biggest fucking jerk-off in the league.

Not to mention he is going to destroy Trend Edward’s morale and get into his head. Trent has a hard enough time making decent passes, let alone having TO in his fucking ear complaining and acting like a fucking cry baby pussy about always being open and complaining.

What is this going to do to Lee Evans? I hope it makes him better. 2 or 3 man coverage on TO means no more double coverage on Evans. :tup:

I think the Bills see this as being the answer to selling more tickets.

Maybe TO won’t fuck it up, seeing as its his only shot at redeeming himself in hopes of playing for an NFL team ever again.