***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

i think the bills will trade T.O to anyone that wants him i dont see T.O in B-low working out too well

FUCK YES

Fuck character players, get me guys that are winners and score touchdowns.

ya jason peters …that fat ass who couldnt show up last year

Just wait until Edwards’ first time fumbling the ball or throwing a shitty pass to a wide open TO. Its going to destroy him LULZ.

Not to mention, TO is on his way out. His quality of play is declining. “At 35-years old he’s at that point in a receiver’s career where his productivity will start to decline. It already started last season. And Owens is not the type of guy who will put the blame on himself. Instead, he will lash out at his quarterback and coaches. Sound familiar? And it will only get worse as time goes by and Owens’ numbers continue to fall.”

My Family buying season tickets since 92’ isnt paying for it? I understand its a fraction of what he makes but still its not as much of steal at 10.5 but at 6.5 that is steal. I just feel its money that can be spent elsewhere.

Couldn’t Agree More!

also playoffs ! maybe this will be the year we win more then 8 wins

one name LYNCH?

yes fuck character and honor, how bout “LETS MAKE THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS”

or mcgahee

or henry

or, pretty much anyone from the hurricanes.

yea, no.

gimme players who will get points. and you can keep the punter on community role model duty.

I cannot believe this… I almost fell out of my chair when I read the email from WGR

i couldn’t agree more

Yeah fuck Owens and his 10 TDs last season. Fuck him.

Give me Evans and his 3 TDs as my top receiver and let’s put up another 7-9 season!

That being said - last year he had more CATCHES, YARDS, and TDs then ANYONE in a bills uniform.

Yea, TO is washed up and won’t do ANYTHING for the Bills.

:roll:

I can see this in the headlines now “Terrell Owens gets into a car accident at the intersection of Sheridan and Niagara Falls blvd with Marshawn Lynch. Owens was driving his range rover home from Dennys and Lynch was reported coming home from AppleBees. Both were reported high on Marijuana. Both Owens and Lynch pulled guns on each other until they relized they were on the same team”

At the VERY LEAST, Evans will double his TD total from last year, and that’s just by putting TO on the field.

for word.

although i hate to say that i think this will be a very detremental year to Hardy, whom we invested a few years into - last years performance not withstanding.

and, I love the idea that we still have roscoe & reed to through into a 3 or 4 man set while TO & Evans are drawing a safety each.

yea, i’ve got a chubb. so what.

Ralph Willson has Dementia and thought it was the late 90s

Perhaps Hardy is not going to be any good and they saw that in his work ethic and realized that he is a bust…not to mention his knee is dead after last season.

in.sane.

at the very least, this year will be entertaining.