2009 zrLOSE about to go under the knife....

oh i do, believe me.

Who’s the older blond broad in the cammed yellow new Z06 with yellow REDLINE on the sun screen and some dumb custom plate?

See her all the time, she appears to be not ugly as well.

Not a 10 but a milf sure.

I saw her last week and wanted to ask her if she thought it was going to blow up too :rofl

lifted the heads , no cracked block . he also wasted the lower berings so he filled it wit lucas to get oil pressure

The Z06 block was cracked… I got this info from a legit source.

I heard lifted head. Was whispered in my ear over sweet nothings last night.

i taled to tony himself and the shop he brought it to . lifgted head and wasted lower

im sure you will see that blue zr1 again with a bigger motor

I’m sure you’ll see it with a Redline sticker on it too, so it will still be slow and prone to failure.

I can’t help what I was told, I had a legit source too. You sure we’re talking about the same car? Dude could have been full of shit I guess, but it wasn’t too hard to believe since the LS7 tends to crack sleeves with power adders.

i cant believe either this guy or redline fuckign the car up twice with a bad tune .

and my sc’d monte is normally 10 lbs and in the winter when about 0 could see about 14lbs .Gotta love the cold .

My car boost stays the same …21 peak, drips to 18 towards redline…is this only an S/C issue?

Yours is soon to follow.

yes

:eek3

Went from ZRWon to ZROwned.

This^.

no problem man. I dont have heads tho. Im not sure if your aware of that or not.

I dont know much about your bro’s firehawk other then it has a rear end in it, right? is it cammed already?

yeah i know your ms3 or ms4 cammed , his has a torquer v2 cam , headers 12 bolt with 3.73s . But id like to see him do nos because no one we know has or uses it and do something different .