2010 Hennessey camaro Vs 2010 GT500

I have a nice little street that Ive whooped many an import on…

yup…my high rate of speed is alot higher then yours tho

all I have is eibach springs, KYB adjustable shocks, BMR LCA’s, 275 front tires, 285 rears, SSRA strut bar etc…

I’m happy for you. I hope all that speed puts you into a tree one day. At least that way you’ll know your amazing handling has a limit.

So what do you say? Which corner would you like to take? Thatcher Park Area? Exit 7 off ramp? Off ramp going to UAlbany by Exit 24 Tolls? Some other back road?

Should be cake for you then.

I’m running 225’s and Tokico Struts/H&R Springs/EBay Strut Bars.

You should be able to finish the 2nd turn of Exit 7 on ramp (going onto I-87S) as I am completing the first…hahaha.

Ohhh man, I WISH I still had the Mach… some Kelly Station would be in order…

how about you come up my way and we hit up river view road. Im not going to come chase your ass and waste my gas so you can come up here to prove a point.

I know my limits so their wont be any tree hitting for me.

Exit 7 is 35 minutes from me. Why would I drive the entire way to YOUR area to roads only YOU know (I’ve never heard of that road or ‘round lake’)? I’m pretty sure we both know Exit 7 (or 24 tolls) quite well. Not knowing road and doing shit like this = dangerous. I’m not looking to injure you or myself (you would be if you were in my area doing this).

Exit 7 is probably half way.

one night we will meet up at the lot and hafto sneak away so I can show you whats up

still no response to the gay-ness call out

I don’t go to the lot. PM me a day and time and I’ll meet you at NE Acura and we’ll take a few trips around that ramp. I guess the test here is if I can stay on your ass whilst taking the ramp. Still don’t know how this is going to prove that Maxima’s in general are or aren’t good/better handling cars compared to a Camaro in totally stock form but whatever (since neither of us are stock).

you stay on my ass???

400+ rwhp > 150whp.

Fixed.

Like I said…your 400+ hp on a tight turn = ditch/tree. You can only go so fast on a turn doofus before you slide off.

If not that…then what’s the test here? How will I lose or win? What’s the condition?

gay

uhhh what?

modulate the power, knowing how to drive helps alot. 400hp, taking a turn isnt a big deal if you arent ham-fisted.

Uhh…yeah? That’s exactly what I was getting at? He isn’t going to use anywhere near all that HP. He’ll probably have to feather at half throttle to stay on the road.

doubt it, river view rd is a pretty fast road if you know it… you are fighting a losing battle, your maxima isnt a performance machine. and you are still gay

Then he can back out if he wants if he’s not willing to meet me halfway on a road we both know. My Maxima handles plenty fine. It’s not the fastest thing on the road, and I never said it was, but it handles just fine.

youre a goon.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

:retardclap

youre still gay