2011 600cc Supersport Track Shootout

All 600, all I-4. Do keep in mind that the GSXR is the most expensive at $11599 and the ZX6-R is the cheapest at just $9999!

Enjoy! :pop

youtu.be/09rAyNIxp_Y

Well edited video actually, wish they showed more track time.

Some things also seemingly never change - R6 best track weapon, Gsxr best all around balance, RR similar to the GSXR in a lot of ways and Kawi is just crazy.

It it just me or non of the new super sports particularly attractive?

If I was in the market I’d be looking at Daytonas and 848’s for a large number of reasons but mainly they are the only ones that look half decent.

I wonder why honda hasnt changed the 600 since 07 lol… Took more power away and gave it a ABS option thats pretty much it.

IMO that zx-6 front end looks ugly as hell and whats up with the stock exhaust? lol

Frankly, they don’t have to. The CBR’s, 6 or 1k, are universally praised as the easiest bike to ride and the easiest bike to ride fast.

From the rider’s POV, I do like Kawi’s pillarless wind screen design on both the 6 and the 1k.

Hmm I road my buddys gsxr and I found that alot easier to ride myself. But you’d know more then me. I’ve had 2 bikes both cbr600rr 08 now an 07

That’s just what I read. Your experience could possibly be down to suspension set-up.

Yeh… Idk I chose the honda because I like the exhaust exit under the seat and the kawasaki didnt feel right when I sat on it.

Once this one is payed off which is soon I’m gunna get a cbr 1000 or a used ducati 1098