2011 GT350

http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/coupes/112_1003_2011_ford_shelby_gt350/26510912+pheader/2011-shelby-GT350-front-three-quarters-driver.jpg

11:1 compression & boost? failtential!

Higher compression = more power at lower boost levels. I think that’s actually what they said in the article too.

yea ok. bang rattle rattle rattle.

direct injection makes it possible broski

edit: it IS direct injected, right?

so this will still have the power potential and mod-ability as my car?!?!!?!?

high compression boosted motors makes daily driveabilty great. throttle response etc etc

maybe i’m old school I guess but I thought High compression and high boost didn’t mix?!

Wow, that thing actually looks good.

no it is not.

I read this article this morning whilst chowing down on a hot pocket.

I skipped my 815 class to fap. True story.

The 4000lb curb weight is a little disappointing I must say. Thing weighs more than a GTO.

so youve had a large coffee, two sausage mcmuffins, and a hot pocket this morning?

thing’s gotta be SUCKIN DOWN some fuel.

looks nice though

i never said it was ideal esp if u plan on adding from pressure.

well the higher the compression the more power boosted or not, however the lower the compression the less power but more room for error.

The curves under the tail lights are strange IMO, not really a fan of Ford straying to a curvier rear of the new Mustangs. LOVE the front end and side body lines though.

yes sir, and 4 shots of captain morgan before greek archaeology & art. :lol

That with 4.10’s, a 150 shot and some tires= MOVIN!

And GOD DAMN that car looks good!

not yet, but ford has ports in the casting for DI

yes, the heads flow 5% more than a gt500 mod mill, but the bottom end is pretty weak on these Coyote motors…so they have to beef it up to be on par with the Termi motor

they dont on pump gas lol! but low boost and high comp are great for a street car just like E said

the best looking stang yet, IMO