2012 BMW M5

umm it was in cars before it was in the trucks

i like it.

My bad I wasn’t aware of another car using the V8 TT, just the X5 and X6.

Edit: I assume they are using the S63 which to my knowledge is only in the X5 and X6
The N63B44 will be used in the 2009 750i/750Li and 2010 550i.
Or am I missing something?

For what it is…I like it. Not too flashy, definately has great power, and is a luxury car. can’t really ask for more in a sports sedan imho.

i like it. It definetly looks better then the e60.

Bottom line, BMW builds very nice cars that may not be for everyone, but I am extremely happy with my current one and would like to pick up an M5 myself in a couple years.

The appeal of an M5 to someone like me is this:

1. I am an executive for a real estate company and it works great for taking out clients to lunch or golf. Granted you can go to lunch in a Kia with clients, but I believe the more successful person would be driving an M5 and it is more impressive to my clients.

2. I am a father, I feel very safe with my 2 year old son in the car. Granted, I am not pushing the car hard or driving like an idiot with the child in the car, but nonetheless, accidents happen and the car is very well built to high safety standards.

3. I am a car enthusiast, I ENJOY driving. I like the idea of having 500+ hp at my disposal for my driving pleasure with a car that has supercar performance yet looks at home in the daily commute. It is nice to have a car that can work, haul the family, and occasionally haul ass when you feel like it.

Anyway, I am sure the final styling will be different, but so far it looks decent, I wouldn’t kick it out of bed!

So whose gonna be the first one to get one of these once they are for sale with 80k on it?

Haters gonna hate?

I AM TOTALLY GONNA BUY ONE…WELL EITHER THAT OR A CTS-V OR A GT-R. DON’T MATTER THOUGH. I’VE GOT SIQQQQ PLANS.

so much pin-striping

It’s not bad looking, for a family sedan.

Overly expensive, yes.

Would I buy one in 5 years when they are going for 20-30k? Probably not.

They will not be 20-30k in 5 years.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresults.jsp?lastStartYear=1981&num_records=25&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&search_type=both&distance=500&address=14216&marketZipError=false&style_flag=1&make=BMW&model=M5&make2=&start_year=2005&end_year=2011&min_price=&max_price=30000&seller_type=b&transmission=&engine=&drive=&doors=&fuel=&max_mileage=&color=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywords_display=&sort_type=priceDESC&body_code=0&certified=&advanced=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&showZipError=y&default_sort=priceDESC&awsp=false&systime=&rdm=1263588241177

I know, I was exaggerating a bit lol.

I’d much rather buy an older M5 though, I liked the styling way more.

I never liked the E60 all that much but recently I have more I guess. I am excited to see these in person I hope I love it. Also super stoked to see these make silly hp on simple mods. I mean who doesn’t need a 600+rwhp daily.

Considering there is not a 2004 or a 2005 M5 and 2006 is the current body style. I would not doubt a E39 M5 if it were made in 2005 in the old body style would be around $30k?

COOL STORY RON HOWEVER IT DOES NOT EXIST! lol The statement was 5 years. Next year a 2006 will not be 20-30k. Sorry

You can find really late '05s if you try. E60’s are auction are already in the 20-30k range.

But that isn’t really the topic of discussion.

No, its just realistic. In 5 years it might even be me, who knows.

I’ll quote it and wait to find a 2006 with 100k in late December next year.

Guys guys guys chill! lol

I said that merely out of sarcasm!

Drew, what year is yours? I do like the body styling of that year.

duh, Viper966