2012 trailer

heres the extended version

http://www.fancast.com/movies/2012-(Columbia-Pictures)/148925/1274572948/2012%3A-Exclusive-Scene/videos

looks pretty good, huge special effects

im down for that shit…i like those kind of movies

Looks fun for an inevitably heavy-handed cliche-filled Hollywood flick.

what a hack

i cant wait

Umm… yea…

Everyone dies? THE END.

hehe Arizona bay.

It seems entertaining but very hollywood unrealistic. I wonder if it will have that same cheesy 80’s movie ending like War, inc.

I think it looks fucking stupid.

this.

My wife and I both saw the trailer and after about 30 seconds we both decided on Hollywood fake it was and how we actually have no interest on seeing it now.

Cool idea, terrible adaption based on the trailer.

EXACTLY what I came in here to say.

I was excited about the premise of it and John Cusack starring in it also. Such a huge disappointment.

I like apocalypse movies, but that looks so EXTREME.

That trailer was so full of fail I don’t know where to begin.
Maybe if you show up 5 minutes late for the movie it wouldn’t suck as bad but, I guess we can’t tell from the failer.

gay. wtf. why dont videos work in the UK. I though the internet was the internet.

looks cool but…im sure in the year 2013 they will come out with a better one called 2016

This Sunday on SYFY Channel at 9pm is a show about 2012(not the gay movie).

I can tell you what happens without even seeing the movie:

Actor A is a scientist and reveals through some wacky scientific formula that events will happen on this date. He runs to Actor B (governor/mayor/president), tells him of such events and Actor B shrugs it off as nothing important. Actor B goes on a press conference telling the world everything is normal.

Actor A starts seeing signs of events happening and speeds home to his family to get them to safety. While the entire world is being destroyed(such as this film) Actor A and his family are the only ones to survive.

A the end of the movie Actor A and his family come out from some sort of hiding spot to reveal the world is in shambles and they, as well as a group of 10-15 strangers, are the only ones left in the area. The news channels somehow still work and show praises and rejoice throughout the world such as china, india, germany,…etc.

Its just a summer version of Day After Tomorrow. Instead of snow there is water and fire.

actually its because the Inca’s calendar ends in 2012, and apparently they had some pretty good ‘guesses’ about future events so everyone is taking the ending of the calendar as the end of the world. but you are close.

I think they just got bored and said “eh, we’ve gone far enough into the future…”

LOL. That plot reminded me of Independance Day too.

I’m going to watch this movie on January 1st, 2013.

I’ll let you guys know what I thought of it.

haha yea that too.