2013 Federal Assault Weapons Ban

2nd doesnt govern chemical weapons or explosives

it doesnt include hunting either

There’s protests scheduled this weekend outside the Saratoga gun show. I guess they’ve got “angel cutouts” to represent each of the people killed in sandy hook. If I was a responsible gun owner attending this gun show I’d be flat out offended by that.

correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure most of the shooters were on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds at the time of the shootings. With my very simple system they would have had to have a private mental screening to get the guns because in order to get those meds you need to see a therapist, and they would have failed I’m sure.

Can we walk around with wooden cutouts of machine guns?

Amen brotha! Oh, and pull the cord to the ventilator that fucker is on. Not worth my tax dollars…

thanks for the replies on my questions guys.

That lady that shot the intruder and protected her family, should have her kids march right along side those people protesting with cutouts of mommy holding a shotgun in one hand with angle wings on her back and a piece of paper with 2nd ammendment written on the front in the other hand

KK, one of the big things people do when they get a shotty for home defense is figure out how they would use it. Where the safe directions to shoot are, what shot they should be using to keep their families and neighbors safe etc.

Interesting fact: You’re responsible for cleaning up the bloody mess you create once you blow someones brains out all over your kitchen.

How is that possible when you’ll probably be thrown in jail for protecting your family/home?

Interesting fact: I think Vlad is the most anti - pro gun guy I know.

He just enjoys playing Devil’s advocate and will “disagree” with the common opinion no matter what it is in order to incite discussion/argument. The man is the origonal hipster, loving the unpopular opinions and bits of life since way before it was cool. :lol

Its a family trait, unfortunately.:ahh

going to jail for protecting your home? thats a wives tale .you might get detained for questioning but you will not go to prison.

if you use excessive force you can go to jail. so if someone steals your rims and you shoot him 20 times you will go to jail as that was not needed.

but if someone puts a knife to you and says gimme your rims you can shoot.

if your life is in danger you can endanger the attackers life legally.

also a live attacker can defend him/her person. but a dead one can not. i would rather push my chances defending myself against the dead one. but only if i had to shoot. i have to be in some bad circumstances to fire for defense. but i am not afarid to if need be.

buy some rubber slugs and use those before you use real lead if your worried about killing and going to jail. they hurt and leave marks on the person. so they can be traced. some break ribs and other bones too.

they make 12 gauge taser slugs too. they destroy non leathly but are costly

i dont know if thats 100%.

most of the time tax payers pay for that ^

I was at the gun show yesterday. There was about 2 dozen anti gun protestors who were screaming and in everyone’s faces, just brig very rude and in your face. Along side them was probably 3 dozen pro gun protestors standing there calmy and holding signs.

Going through and weeding them out? Remember the whole innocent before being proven guilty? Same thing should apply here. God forbid we require a free photo identification to vote, that would be infringing on our rights. That would disenfranchise many voters, but our rights to own a firearm they have no problems disenfranchising the fuck out of those.

I’m in agreement with BDSK noone should have to go through a psych eval to get a gun. If they are already under watch or required to see a shrink then by all means checks can be in place for that. But If I wanted to go buy a gun and don’t have a felony, and don’t already have a history of mental illness I should not have to be evaluated.

Lets sum up the requirements lefties want and/or already have in place to use our 2nd amendment protected right:
FBI background check.
Mental health evaluation.
Firearm training course.
State Permit/ID card and/or Conceal carry permit which requires police chief or judge’s approval, and often require you to justify why you want to use that right.
Several hundred dollars in fees for permits/training courses.
Huge tax on guns/ammo
Insurance
3-10 day wait period

VS voting:
Free ID.