2016 Ford GT

May look cool but still built like shit. I know people with nothing but problems with the newer Ford models.

Ditto! So many of my customers are plagued with problems that ford has no fix for.

What newer models and what problems, just curiousā€¦

IIRC last one was 150k I wonder what this will clock in at

250k at a minimum

I really like the way it looks. Hereā€™s hoping they donā€™t space the body with a stack of washers againā€¦ :slight_smile:

might have to trade the Shelby for one of theseā€¦ lol

Iā€™m with this guy. The EcoBoost V-6 is a truck engine, leave it in the trucks. Put some twins on a Coyote V-8 and that thing would be a world beater. With 600hp and a $250k price tag (speculating), it is going to be in some tough company, and it will have the least amount of power. If it had 800+HP, iā€™d be impressed. It looks stunning but a 2 year old Shelby has more power with less tech.

They put a truck engine in the last one, that seemed to work fine.

The ecoboost engine is the only reason Iā€™m thinking the price will be in the 100k range. Would be hard to justify spending 250k on a car with the same base engine as a 50k truck.

Well the last one was 150k and no way it will be less

trueā€¦weā€™ll see. doesnā€™t really affect me at all anyway.

bro you work in infosec buy 2

:word: :headbang: :headbang:

This engine makes 600+ HP, so its not exactly the same as what goes into the F150.

Yea fuck that itā€™s not the F150 motorā€¦

Itā€™s the same motor in the Ford Taurus SHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

understood. not exactly a brand new blueprint either though.

F-150 Raptor will also be running a 3.5l ecoboost which will have mid-400 hp. So obviously theyā€™re not ā€œre-inventing the wheelā€ per se on all of these engines. Likely just finding ways to beef them up and squeeze power out. Iā€™d certainly be interested in learning about the differences though. Pretty interesting that they have taken one idea (3.5l v6 TT) and managed to push it across their lineup though, even if the differences between the variants end up being major.

I read somewhere that this was going to be in the $150k range to start

Good luck buying one for $150k if they are limited production. :frowning:

Iā€™m sure basil can hook us up if we pre-order and wait.

i can hook that up in canada