24 Hours of Le Mans Z51 Commemorative Edition package

LOLLLLL

not true, fucker

LOL

11.2 or whatever you ran > 12.8

ill run d.o.t tires also . no slicks

Parts bought this winter soon to be insatlled, (LT) American Racing Headers no cats and http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=205&catid=47 AFR 205cc LS1 Cylinder Heads & Cam, went with the 228R cam because it is my daily driver, also picked up the pully kit to go with it, and mgw short shifter. will be picking up some new tires this spring and just having fun driving the car.

SICK!!! Cant wait to hear that rolling around town this summer.

Did you know who had the white C6 with tint and tinted tails, loud as fuck, sounded awesome and I always knew it was that car when it was coming up the street at my parents house on Northampton rd.

tony catons little brother…

I never under stood why people say “I went with this cam because its my daily driver”

you can DD ANY cam, if the tune is good. My cam swallows the 228r cam whole, and I DD my car when its nice…

i just did not wanna go crazy huge, the 228 r offered good performance and reliability.

reliability will come from what valve train up grades you go with.

half of the performance hasto do with the tune also. I have seen small ass cam only LS1’s make over 400rwhp, and I have also seen donkey dick custom grind cam only LS1’s make under 390. It really comes down to how well the tune is, followed by the rest of the bolt on’s.

I just look up your cam specs. Its a bigger cam then I thought. Your car with those 205cc afr heads should easily break the 420rwhp mark.

who is doing the install? the tune?

I doubt it, this kid def lived in amsterdam. As soon as I hear his name I would know it. Def a local amsterdam boy.

north ease speed is doing the install in tune, and i have the vararam intake, lower temp therm, cat back exhaust and now headers and catless mid pipe, so i should be good to go.

The 228R is a strong cam, especially when paired with those heads. Strong work!

i am looking to get a safe 400 hp out if alittle more if possible, just want that put you back in the seat feeling.

Should def hit 400 mark, sick color.

if you dont hit the 420rwhp mark, I will be very surprised.

[FONT=TimesNewRoman][SIZE=1][LEFT]AFR 205 mongoose heads

Texas Speed & Performance 228R Camshaft: 228/228,
.588’/.588’, 112 LSA, 110 ICL

SpringKit PRC .675’ Dual Valve Spring Kit complete with seats, seals,
and retainers

Texas Speed & Performance 7.40 Chromemoly Pushrod,
Per Pushrod

LS2 Timing Chain

LS6PortedPump Texas Speed & Performance Ported & Shimmed LS6 Oil
Pump

GM Oil Pump O-Ring for LS1/LS6

CamGskKit Camshaft Gasket & Bolt Package: GM Timing Cover

Gasket, GM Front Crankshaft Seal, GM Water Pump

Gaskets, GM Harmonic Balancer Bolt

ASP Underdrive Crankshaft Pulley, 1997-04 LS1 Corvette

Serpentine Belt for ASP Underdrive Crankshaft
Pulley, 1997-03 Corvette

New Air Conditioner for C5 Underdrive Crankshaft Pulley

If i am missing anything that i should have for the install please feel free to let me know, i also have the gm headgaskets and timing comver bolts.[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

yep your missing one thing…

COLD BEER. A must for proper completion of motor vehicle modifications.

i also have the American Racing no cat headers and h pipe, and the MGW short shifter, alot to do.

nice man! cant wait until its done. That thing will be a beast for sure.

SpringKit PRC .675’ Dual Valve Spring Kit complete with seats, seals,
and retainers

Texas Speed & Performance 7.40 Chromemoly Pushrod,
Per Pushrod

LS2 Timing Chain

LS6PortedPump Texas Speed & Performance Ported & Shimmed LS6 Oil
Pump

I have all those as well, with over 25k on them since the install.